Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

59 Thunderbird Convertible MEL 430

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Husky35, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Husky35

Husky35

City: BOW

State: Washington
    Price: $25000 obo
    I have a very well documented 59 430 MEL Thunderbird Convertible project that I just won't finish. Its a mild custom with a fresh MEL 430 (zero miles), rebuild C6, and all new chrome and trim pieces. Its got an interior that is ready to install, all the bodywork is done and ready for final paint. The car was a rust free car out of Eastern Washington. I did have some quarter panel replacement that was done. It will still need to be wired, painted, and a new top. Everything else should be there.

· Rebuilt MEL 430 with zero miles, rebuild heads, new pistons, cam, etc, MSD Distributor, Merc Marauder aluminum valve covers. Built by Dave Tatum, world famous vintage engine rebuilder.
    · Complete strip down of paint (blasted) and new rear quarter panels. All body work complete and ready for final paint. Engine bay painted as well as truck. There is zero rust on it- legitimately zero rust! Pictures to prove it.
    · New leather interior, recovered original dual power front seats, door panels, rear seat, and new carpet kit. Ready to install.
    · Rebuilt C6 transmission, 0 miles on it
    · Front disc brake conversion and explorer rear end with Disc brakes
    · Unused rechromed bumpers and powder coated brackets
    · Rechromed or new brightwork (turn signals, mirrors, instrument cluster, etc)
    · Engine and drive train are installed, “rolling chassis”…it’s a unibody car. Needs someone to wire it, assemble it, finish the paint, and put a top on her.

This was well on its way to being a high dollar mild custom, but circumstances change and I can’t finish it. Its not a J code car.

Rich
    360-708-9308
    IMG_1436.jpg IMG_1602.jpg IMG_1642.jpg

Blake Himes and mgtstumpy like this.
  2. Husky35

Husky35

Still available!

Blake Himes likes this.