Register now to get rid of these ads!

Business for Sale, RichiesDragMaster.com

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by burt21, Jan 23, 2019.

1. burt21

burt21

Selling the business, I have decided it is time to take it easy so selling off the business. Will not separate any patterns from the business. The business consists of the name,web page and all patterns that are on web site plus about 5 other aluminum match plate patterns which I have not cast up. You can see all the parts I make on RichiesDragMaster.com. And as well the other patterns are a Parker front covers for Hemi 331,354,392,a Parker sbc front cover, a Parker bbc front cover, a Pontiac valve cover, A M/T spacer for a bbc front cover, A Parker early Hemi front cover pre 55 I believe. These are all aluminum match plate patterns. All patterns are in great shape and are on boards except for the slanted ribbed sbc valve covers they are off board. Again you can see the parts that the patterns make on RichiesDragMaster.com Price is $60,000.00

Attached Files:

2. burt21

burt21

----- SOLD -------- Nick Arias has bought the business and will be bringing all the great products which I have made over the years to southern California. With his knowledge and great racing background I cannot wait to see what my business will become. I wish him all the success in this business and I am sure he will continue to grow this business with new parts and give all us in the rodding industry something different to have in our garages.

mgtstumpy likes this.