Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage NSRA TAMPA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Frank Carey, Apr 6, 2019.

1. Frank Carey

Frank Carey

2. Frank Carey

Frank Carey

The rarest of the rare. A real B400. Not made from an A400. Not made from another deuce. The third real B400 I've seen in my 60+ years of rodding

3. I was @ a small show in Kansas a few years ago (maybe 250 cars and saw 3 there. Same guy owned all 3 Frank. Dang can't find the pics now. 2 were stock and 1 was hot rod.

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  4. @Frank Carey how was the show? I wanted to drive up to see it but had other things to do

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.

5. Frank Carey

Frank Carey

Great weather. Good mix of cars. Still enough pre-48 to keep me coming back. Fewer cars every year. I was no. 886 Fri late morning. Never saw a higher number. (Just casual checking every once in a while) The Wings door prize board never had a number higher than mine. Fewer vendors every year. No outside vendors anymore. Several unsold vendor spots in the exhibit hall. And, as in the past, a few vendors with non-automotive products. But I'll be back next year.

greasemonkey54 likes this.