Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. 'Mo

'Mo

BigO and James D like this.
  2. oldpl8s

oldpl8s

The photoshop work here is amazing. I hope it saved many builders from building a mess before they could see what it would look like.

3. el_zeus55

el_zeus55

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Si I’ve been here before, and frankly been amazed by the quality of the photoshop and wanted to know how my car would look wearing a 56 DeSoto grille

You could add your own grille treatment as well!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. madfish

madfish

5. Maybe incorporate the whole DeSoto chrome surround and a couple of dips in the Ford bumper to accommodate the parking lights.

grill.jpg

BigO, madfish, Sancho and 1 other person like this.
  6. el_zeus55

el_zeus55

7. el_zeus55

el_zeus55

Man, can’t thank you guys enough, this is HOT!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

8. verde742

verde742

looks Canadian eh ?

whtbaron likes this.
  9. 16-5-6-lug-slot-mag-vintage-wheels-rims-aluminum-alloy-chevy-toyota.jpg IMG_3705.JPG
    Interested in seeing what my 47 would look like with old aluminum slots, looking for an aggressive look for the old gal. And yes, the pic I supplied has a 6 lug pattern and yes the car is a 5 lug, just thought is was a good side view pic for someone to use. Thanks in advance guys, Michael (BigO)

509garyd likes this.

10. wheels.jpg

BigO, OahuEli, 509garyd and 1 other person like this.
  11. bubblesbacon

bubblesbacon
    from wisconsin

would like to see the stakebed cab in the same light brown as the pickup has on the top of the two tone.. please and thank you

also a bronze maybe? or suggestions? just don't want a blue or red or green or yellow one...

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

12. Damn that was quick, i kinda like the look, lets say the front wheel is a 15", could you make the rear a little bigger let's say a 16 ", what do you think, the rear tires have about a 14" footprint or a little bigger and those fenders have the room for a good size wheel and tire. Thanks again Moose for helping me out, and I know a lot of others appreciate your help.

themoose likes this.
  13. themoose and 509garyd like this.

14. 1.jpg 2.jpg

15. Dick Stevens

Dick Stevens

I like the tan, the other just looks too much like a street rod for my taste!

16. bubblesbacon

bubblesbacon
    from wisconsin

17. bubblesbacon

bubblesbacon
    from wisconsin

was hoping for something different than the normal colors,, the tan one really stands out,,, the other one is neat also

18. Hey Moose, that DeSoto grille looks killer.

509garyd likes this.
  19. 34Larry

34Larry

There is with out a doubt one of the coolest builds ever by hamber in New Hampshire, (I think it is). His posting of the build is "Poor man's 3 window" . There are many suggestions for engines and I jokingly suggested a Rolls-Merlin engine for it. Now I'm acutely ware of the rework that it would take to do this but just the same I wonder??
    Can you make that happen, captain ? There are some pretty good shots of the build on page 11, & I posted pics of a rolls-merlin on page 12. Bonneville for sure.

20. flynstone

flynstone

ok I think I just bought the worst chop I have ever seen...… prob going to make it a carson top but there is word that a fleetline roof is around.... any how wanna see if carson saves this mess.. thanks a head of time

Attached Files:

21. flynstone

flynstone

maybe a 2/3
    inch section?

22. Real quick Carson top, no time to section it. Looks alright i think. IMG_0471.JPG

whtbaron, slv63, OahuEli and 7 others like this.
  23. Here it is with no regard to actual dimensions. Could be close or way off but.....This is only Photoshop after all.o_O

Rolls.jpg

catdad49 likes this.
  24. flynstone

flynstone

yes, thank you.... still needs something between the top and the trunk.... cant wait till I cut that roof off

25. I bet - it looks like a really poor bit of work. Maybe you can fill the catwalk with bits of it?

26. Squablow

Squablow

I really like this, looks great with the fadeaways.

509garyd likes this.
  27. verde742

verde742

CAN YOU CLEAN UP ALL THE TRASH BEHIND CAR?

CAR LOOKS GREAT !!!

509garyd likes this.
  28. atomickustom

atomickustom

What a difference!!