Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 1951 Plymouth Suburban

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Surfwagonmiller, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Surfwagonmiller

Surfwagonmiller

I have wanted one of these for a long time and the opportunity came up so I grabbed it. This 51 needs plenty of work but is way cool. Looking for some outside door handles. If you got some let me know how much you want shipped to Surprise Arizons.

Attached Files:

bct and exterminator like this.
  2. 2935ford

2935ford

Yup, on my bucket list!

3. proartguy

proartguy
    from Sparks, NV

A pair on Ebay for $75 right now

4. Jay71

Jay71

D2C2DF9E-71C4-49AE-B1AC-372DBD98904C.png Wades Plymouth made the price go way up on these forgotten longroofs. Cool project.

Casey Riley likes this.
  5. 40LUV

40LUV
    from Mid Jersey

6. Joatha

Joatha

I have always loved those cars. If I have a chance, I would love to own one someday.

7. Hnstray

Hnstray
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Quincy, IL

I like them too and had a pretty nice ‘51 about 20 years ago....but like the dumbass I sometimes am (only sometimes ?), I sold it......have often regretted it. However, I did run into the buyer several years later at a rod run and he had swapped in an SBC and related components, but otherwise pretty much the way it was when I sold it. Saw it again a couple years later.......oh well......it wasn’t the first, and certainly not the last, that I sought...then sold. My better half says t is all about the ‘chase’. May be something to that.

In any case, congrats on your find.