Register now to get rid of these ads!

Tombstone AZ pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by squirrel, Jun 4, 2006.

1. Chebby belair

Chebby belair
    from Australia

I think I rode in that taxi recently in Matamoros... recognize the dingle balls. LOVE seeing early stuff unrestored. Shoebox Ford kinda bitchin too.

Thanks for posting the pics Its good to be able to see that kind of stuff when youre on the other side of the world.

2. Yes Indeed I can hardly wait until next year #1 will be to have car done & #2 will be to leave wife at home :D #3 will be to get there earlier & then stay later.Those bands you guys found were great. I think this show is going to draw even more cars and people next year. Thanks Again to The SINNERSAZ - you guys are allright!

3. jerryjagger

jerryjagger
    from salinas Ca

Hey Thanks for the pictures of the show. I was'nt able to go this year but it looks like a good time was had by those who went. Maybe next year I'll be able to attend.

4. squirrel

squirrel

yeah, that's what I thought too! My son Gary bears a striking resemblence, but he is taller than Toad.

He also helped out some with getting the cars going. And he let me drive his truck on the run (since he's only 14)

5. flatoz

flatoz

some cool cars. thanks for posting.

6. Relay

Relay

here are some more pics finally! ha.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Relay

Relay

8. Relay

Relay

9. Phxsinner

Phxsinner

A copy of what was written on myspace for people to read.....

re: ARIZONA'S BIGGEST AND BEST SHOW EVER

Just like the tittle reads it. For those that were there, it was a blast and you know that we are doing it again next year. For those that missed it, ask ANYONE THAT WAS THERE, If you missed it, than kick yourself in the ass for doing so.

Congratulations to Jason and the Tucson Sinners for the best show this state has EVER seen. When you get people that religiously attend Viva Las Vegas and even the musicians that play there at Viva (and many of the internationally renowned rockabilly festivals around the world), talking about that Tombstone was more of a blast than Viva.... all I can say is WOW.

To each and EVERY one of the musicians who graced the stage, Thanks and let's do it again next year!!! To Big Sandy, and the Greatest Surprise that the Wild Records could have brought along (at least for me personally), Lil Luis and the Wild teens, Gracias!!!!! I do not think that there was not one of you who hasn't mentioned coming back next year and having a WILD weekend all over again.

The show was great, the venue and city were absolutely the best, and the weather was PERFECT for the weekend. once again for those who did not attend, YOU MISSED OUT. just ask anyone that was there. and for those who did, we will see you again Next year!!!!!

You never know, maybe there will be more internationally renowned musicians running WILD and naked around the Tombstone Motel at 8:00 in the mornin........ oh no wait _ _ _ _ was wearing socks........

SEE YA NEXT YEAR!!!!

10. GRSMNKYCUSTOMS

GRSMNKYCUSTOMS
    from TUCSON

heres a picture of the bass player from the band SLICK 50 ( who by the way were fucking badass) playing on top of the crystal palace saloons bar!!!!!!

thanks to the RUMBLERS C.C. for sending us SLICK 50, and the HIGH ROLLERS
    [​IMG]

11. GRSMNKYCUSTOMS

GRSMNKYCUSTOMS
    from TUCSON

somebody told us there was free beer and a donkey show, over by the bleachers....but we were fooled into a group photo, not all the sinners in attendance of course,...but those of us who wanted to see the donkey show and free beer...lol

[​IMG]

12. GRSMNKYCUSTOMS

GRSMNKYCUSTOMS
    from TUCSON

badass panhead right here,....wish i knew who owned it....
    [​IMG]

13. GRSMNKYCUSTOMS

GRSMNKYCUSTOMS
    from TUCSON

ACTUALLY THAT TRUCK IS A 36 ERIC,..LOL and did you know that Jakdupcustoms shoebox was a 4 door?.. looks bitchin now.

here is a pic that has to be hands down my favorite pic from Tombstone, this right here is what it really is all about!!! two big car clubs hanging out, eating cheeseburgers in historic Tombstone Arizona!!! this is what its all about right here!!!.... the cars! the friends! the new relationship being made with fellow rodders!
    [​IMG]

14. MikeRose

MikeRose
    from Yuma, AZ

I told myself I wouldn't miss it again this year. I ended up hurting my back, having surgery... still recovering from that, but hopefully I'll make it out next time. It looks like it was a blast.

15. Relay

Relay

i agree! there wasnt one person i talked to that didnt want to carry on a conversation. everybody left thier ego's at home and came down to have fun, be real, and hangout. thats the way it should be. i saw lots of people partying with everyone even the locals, who were having a yee haw contest with some of the texas sinners just being loud as they could haha. whom after talking to and having a couple beers were some real down to earth people.

this was a first for me, im used to going to shows like good guys and other local parking lot shows where car owners thought they were king of the hill and wouldnt give you the time of day.

the bands were awesome! and really rocked out the place.

16. squirrel

squirrel

A picture of the engine of Steve's deuce was on the flyer for the run.

here's a pic of the car in "wtf is wrong with it now?" mode on the way to tombstone. sorry, Steve! that's the only kind of pics I seem to take. at least I didn't get any of it on the way home. #$#&%$# cheap ass fuel pumps

Attached Files:

17. definatelly some really kick ass pics , i wish i could have been there...

18. fleetbob50

fleetbob50
    from Waco,Texas

19. Relay

Relay

20. squirrel

squirrel

I see the car too often to take nice pics of it, sorry!

21. GRSMNKYCUSTOMS

GRSMNKYCUSTOMS
    from TUCSON

its actually purple. if you go to www.sinnersaz.com and look at the 1st annual primer run pics theres some of that car in there.

also i will tell tony to sign up on the hamb so he can post pics of his traditional truck. its very cool truck, and he is a very close friend of mine!

22. Relay

Relay

[​IMG]

all i got was a couple interior shots, nothing on the engine bay

23. jakdupkustoms

jakdupkustoms

I had fun the whole time I was there but the drive kinda sucked. Next time I will be there the day before and stay 2 nights. the fun to drive ratio will be better that way I think. Everybody was cool. special thanks to meatball.

24. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

Got any more of that Mercury cyclone ??? Info on her ??

25. Relay

Relay

it was loud! and sounded hella good.

thats about all i got

26. squirrel

squirrel

I know more about it than that, but I'm sworn to secrecy. It is a bitchin car, though!

Attached Files:

27. Relay

Relay

More pics from the show, taken by andy hartmark

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

28. gear jammer

gear jammer
    from tucson az

thanks, jim, ill tell him its a stock 289, it was a good show, we worked for days with no sleep to get some of the cars there, it was like he old days, anyway, not to be jerk or anything, Is it normal for someone to jump in your car without asking, swinging the door and moving shit around,and have someone start taking pics of them, i was a little pissed. ive been to shows with 1000 times more people, its never happened in 25 years, besides I dont want a tatooed up chick photographed in my car, alot of you guys are into that shit, , im not, I dont care what magazine its going in, sorry, take it or leave it, just respect it.