Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration <<<< Friday Art Show 3/22/19 >>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 57 Corvette ~ Bob, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Edco,..thanks for the nice compliments......I try to do some sketching every week,...a little more difficult in the summer with all the events, yard work, etc,..with this crummy winter I drew a lot,..counted 50 art boards the other day, got a good supply to sell at the swapmeets comin up
    woodart 2019 224.jpg woodart 2019 225.jpg woodart 2019 227.jpg

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  2. 2141.jpg Thanks everyone for all your cool art work. I went to a swap meet in Westninster Md. today. So your art makes a great ending, of a very fun day.:) Ron....

3. Todd Stillwell

Todd Stillwell

Yep...same here!

Stogy, robber and Ron Funkhouser like this.
  4. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

My torque tube lamp posts on my dock. Held up good this winter!! riverfront work,driveway 019.JPG

5. robber

robber

Very kind of you to say... thanks Animal!

Animal likes this.
  6. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Love the Friday Art Show. Thanks to all who post their work here.

50 customcoupe, Lil32 and Stogy like this.
  7. Green rider pict by Steve - ART
    [​IMG]

8. Desmodromic

Desmodromic

Reminded me of a friend's Nailhead/Merc, that he built a couple of decades ago.

20171007_122345.jpg

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  9. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

Hard to believe Dick built this car in one stall garage, did everything except upholstery himself and yes, the car still turns heads after 25 years! Nailhead Buick, five speed, Corvette rear end, all the good stuff.

10. sololobo

sololobo

I agree with 2nd Chance that the show may be a little smaller, but the quality is at an all time high. It is one of my tgif moments. We are so blessed with amazing artists that post almost every Friday, and the variety of subjects is super. I am so thankful for all this talent and their sharing with us. Keep on truckin kids.

11. quick85

quick85
    BANNED

I'm glad HAMBers are accepting of this. '60s F1 cars are rolling art and
    this is a great representation of that art.

12. Fedcospeed

Fedcospeed

Thanks for the likes guys!!.

Stogy likes this.
  13. philo426

philo426

14. Thanks Quick !
    I grew up less than a mile from the U.S. Grand Prix circuit in Watkins Glen N. Y. and started attending races when I was about 7-8 years old. Was lucky enough to see a lot of the greats like Jimmy Clark, Graham Hill, Jochen Rindt, Jackie Stewart, Nikki Lauda, James Hunt, Ronnie Peterson just to name a few. I agree that the cars of that era were beautiful. Very little body coverage compared to the high tech , aerodynamic based machines of today. The exposed engines and suspensions were marvels to behold.

X-cpe likes this.