Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1930 Ford roadster TROG racer / hot rod hill climb

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by bobfrev, Mar 8, 2019.

1. bobfrev

bobfrev

City: Flagler beach

State: Florida
    Price: $17000 OBO
    SOLD PENDING PAYMENT,

Built this roadster to race in this years upcoming TROG in NJ but a conflict of scheduling will prevent me from going this year. so reluctantly putting it up for sale as i can not store it for another year.
    Everything is new or rebuilt. rebuilt Engine, bored 80K over with new pistons, all new modern valves, guides and springs, new adjustable tappets, aluminum timing gear, head milled 20K , scalded dog aluminum downdraft intake with new stromberg 97 carb. new leakless water pump, converted to 12 volts with new alt. and gear reduction starter and leakless water pump. stock transmission and torque tube rear, radiator boiled out, all new wiring harness, custom made headlight bar, all new interior, new lowered reversed eye springs front and back with new firestone tires on 16" 1935 ford wires, 600-16 on the front and 7.00-16 on the rear, windshield chopped 2" with seat cushion cut down to sit lower as well as back cushion set back to give more leg room. very clean frame and body , old clean open PA title that matches the engine numbers. no trades at this time as too many projects and not enough time is the reason its going up for sale in the first place, if you need more info or pictures on anything specific , just drop me a note $17,000 OBO

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 22, 2019
  2. bobfrev

bobfrev

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT<
    LOOKS LIKE THIS COOL LITTLE ROADSTER IS MOVING TO FRANCE