Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 1955 Cadillac Sedan Build

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by HermanMunster, Mar 9, 2017.

1. philo426

philo426

did you put the driveshaft on and linkage for the transmission?

2. RDR

RDR

Man, a glutton for punishment...Building a Car AND a Travel Trailer at the same time !!
    OR is the Trailer.. HER project?....Or do you work with her on it TOO?...Ask me how I would know this?
    heheh:p:rolleyes:
    Anyway, Nice Job... Carry on and good luck with the getaway Caddy and your nuptials !!

Attached Files:

HermanMunster and Bowtie Coupe like this.
  3. HermanMunster

HermanMunster

Yeah we just found out yesterday! I've never won anything like that in my life, we're both pretty freakin excited. The bead roller will come in handy for the next project for sure

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Bowtie Coupe likes this.
  4. HermanMunster

HermanMunster

Haha the trailers actually all her. But hopefully she finishes soon to help me with the caddy [​IMG]

Bowtie Coupe and kidcampbell71 like this.
  5. HermanMunster

HermanMunster

Driveshaft and Linkage is in! Had to lengthen the driveshaft and I notched a bit from the frame x-member just to be safe. Used a lokar column shift kit and didn't even have to bend the rod, it was a nice straight shot[​IMG][​IMG]

Bowtie Coupe and kidcampbell71 like this.
  6. HermanMunster

HermanMunster

Just got the cam broken in! Huge milestone for me. I've got a small water leak and some carb stuff to mess with, but hopefully I'll be taking it around the block this week[​IMG]

7. HermanMunster

HermanMunster

Well it's was a blessing from God that both the Shasta and the Cadillac made it to Austin, to the wedding, through camping, and all the way back home with zero issues. I've got a lot to post about the days leading up to the wedding but I'm taking a bit of a break to catch up on sleep!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lumpy 63 and Bowtie Coupe like this.
  8. Congratulations on a successful round trip, and your wedding, too! You've earned a break.

9. 54vicky

54vicky

a long journey but well worth it so far glad you omitted the grocery carrying part out would have probably been bounced and rightfully so.