Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Williamson's Instruments, Inc.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 4dFord/SC, Mar 16, 2019.

1. 4dFord/SC

4dFord/SC

The Sun "Football" tach that Williamson's converted to solid state for me in 2009 recently quit working. I left a message for Ron Beliles and received a prompt reply to send it back. It was returned to me within two weeks in good working order. It was covered under their lifetime warranty, so there was no charge. Good folks to do business with[​IMG]

2. Dino 64

Dino 64
    from Virginia

He’s working on my gauges now, great guy to work with. Can’t wait to get them. I called Ron to ask a question and he called me back that evening, it was Saturday too. Can’t beat that customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Countn'Carbs, loudbang and alanp561 like this.
  3. big duece

big duece
    from kansas

Last time I spoke with Ron, he stated that even if his tach conversion was second hand, meaning that it was sold, the warranty STILL applies if not working properly.

4. 4dFord/SC

4dFord/SC

My tach was returned with a card indicating it had a transferable lifetime warranty.

loudbang and Dino 64 like this.

5. HUGHES AUTOMOTIVE

HUGHES AUTOMOTIVE

I left a voice mail at Williamson's 2 weeks ago still no response? Ron please check your messages.

loudbang likes this.
  6. 4dFord/SC

4dFord/SC

I contacted him at [email protected], and he responded promptly.

loudbang likes this.
  7. 51504bat

51504bat
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

When I contacted Williamsons by email about the temp gauge on my '39 p/u they got right back to me with a thorough email that included everything I needed to know and a price (which I thought was reasonable). Don't know what the problem is with the phone but their email response to me was Johnny on the spot.

Dino 64 and loudbang like this.
  8. Gman0046

Gman0046

Nice to hear about a stand up vendor.

loudbang likes this.
  9. jim snow

jim snow

Good stuff. Snowman

10. Rick & Jan

Rick & Jan

I sent the guage panel from our '46 to them, I wanted them converted to 12 volt. They returned the panel along with the proper sending units for the oil pressure and fuel sender. I did not realize the difference in ohm's that some gauges/senders require, going from 6 volt Ford to 12 volt Chev is a big difference. Ron even called me to explain what he was doing so I would know in advance. He even sent a hand drawn diagram so things would be hooked up properly. Super service!! Thanks Ron!

11. olscrounger

olscrounger
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Have used them to convert 40 Ford gauges to 12V., restore and add turn signals---excellent job. excellent service, getting ready to send off another 40 cluster. Called and left a message-Ron called promptly. Highly recommend.

Dino 64, loudbang and big duece like this.
  12. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

good to know. will use them in the future

13. walter

walter

Ron did all of my gauges and converted my tach. Great guy - excellent work. Best in the industry!!