Register now to get rid of these ads!

Inliners/Flathead bracket Kingman Route66 street drags

Discussion in 'HA/GR' started by 300racr, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Greetings gentleman,
    I know it's been a while since I've posted anything but wanted to see if there was any interest for a Inliners/Flathead bracket at the Kingman route 66 street drags. The date is Oct 25th -27th. The track will be 1/8th mile long on route 66.There would be a small purse plus trophies for Winner & Runner up.Hoping to get enough to have the bracket and have a fun weekend hanging out. Rich

2. robsimmons

robsimmons

That sounds like a total blast getting to race on route 66 in Kingman! I'm too far away to make it, but sure hope y'all can pull it off.

3. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

4. Hi Greg, unfortunately it didn't happen,never got much response back. I was real busy as we had almost 300 cars show up for the other classes.My friend asked me about doing it this year but I think he has already posted the classes.

5. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

Well 300 cars is a good turn out. I used to stay in Kingman when on assignment at the Ford Arizona Proving Grounds Test Track. I wish they had the drags back then.