Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

ITALMECCANICA (S.CO.T) SUPERCHARGER FOR FLATHEAD

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by ace high, Jan 6, 2019.

1. ace high

ace high

City: Stoneham

State: Massachusetts
    Price: 9,000
    SOLD I'm really torn about giving up this blower/manifold setup. The planned project never developed and time is running out. It's not that I need to sell it, but rather, it just should be on a running car and not on a shelf. The blower is in great shape with no scoring. These units are the rarest of the rare. Includes (2) two rebuildable Ford 94 carbs and 2 supercharger scoops. There is no rush to move this off the shelf. I’m posting it here on the HAMB first, before considering other auction type sites. This item & price is not for the "faint of heart".
    Shipping and insurance extra, price in USD, serious inquires only. SOLD -- SOLD

Italmeccanica, known by various names; Italmeccanica, I.T. Superchargers, S.Co.T., Supercharger Company of (Torino), Italy was one of the most popular "Roots"-style blower kits available in the 1950s. They started producing supercharger kits for all sorts of US and European brands right after the war. Some info on Italmeccanica is found on Ford flathead-sites and it turns out that Italmeccanica got in serious trouble in 1952/53...and eventually the company was restructured and renamed. It became the brand S.C.o.T. sometime during 1953 and "SCOT blowers" later became a "household" name for roots-style blowers for the V8-engine market. SOLD

1.jpeg 2.jpg 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.jpg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2019
  2. ace high

ace high

3. ace high

ace high