Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration how many would you own?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flatheadgary, Nov 29, 2018.

1. classiccarjack

classiccarjack

Good one!!!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

2. classiccarjack

classiccarjack

Your awesome, I try to keep things organized and covered in order to not be a pest. But then again, means nothing here in Cali. My Kansas neighbors compliment me on my organization, they are glad that I am there. Needless to say, I will be buying more land in Kansas at some point...

trollst likes this.
  3. Road trip!!!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

classiccarjack likes this.
  4. classiccarjack

classiccarjack

Hmmmmm. Yeah.... Great idea. My kids would love it too. Especially my 4 year old! He loves old cars, he tells his friends in preschool how he is going to build a hot rod from his dad's parts... LOL

5. oldiron 440

oldiron 440

I think the wildest I've had it was one year when I was married to my first wife we had nine cars licensed and insured at one time, the kids were young so it was just the two of us driving.

6. I don’t have any Desoto’s right now but you never know!

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

classiccarjack likes this.
  7. KoolKat-57

KoolKat-57
    from Dublin, OH

I have an acre and an HOA 'nuff said, but I have a 2 1/2 car garage on the house and a 24'X35' detached for the important stuff AKA MY cars!
    KK

8. 10 acres, ten vehicles........and a tractor for every day of the week.
    I have a list of cars I would like to have. DSCF4249.JPG

blowby likes this.
  9. tecshoot3006

tecshoot3006

2.5 acres but I limit myself to inside storage my 40x80 and 24x36. 7 vehicles 3 drivers and a few boats and trailers

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I live in the middle of a 70 acre hay field and my house is 400 ft off the road.
    That said when I was outside today I was figuring how to cull the herd a bit. That shop that was supposed to be done last year still isn't done but will be done enoug in a few months and then about half of what is seen outside will magically disappear. A mini van panel that I just use for storage will be the first thing to get emptied out and head down the road on the back of a roll back. An OT car that I am saving for the engine will go soon after or maybe the same day as the van. An OT daily that I let set around too long will find a new home. A ragged camp trailer that I paid 50 bucks for will get emptied out of the parts stashed in it and turned into a utility flatbed trailer. The sailboat is hunting for a young couple with lots of energy now and will hopefully get to go play rather than sit.
    I've been eyeballing one of my projects and thinking that it might need to find a new home and someone with more energy than I have.
    I think all of us have "that list" of cars that we would really love to have in the garage if we had the money and space for them. I've been keeping track of one that is for sale that is "almost" Hamb friendly and could be a lot closer with some unbolting and bolting on of a few pieces.
    2019-03-09.png I've got a sort of a deal going on an OT car to put the engine out of my wrecked OT car in to have a kick butt fun car that hopefully won't use up a lot of fun tickets. Have to order a rather expensive bellhousing out of Australia or NZ but the rest of it shouldn't be bad.

11. LilBlue82

LilBlue82

You can send some of those cars that need love to me i have alll the energy in the world...... Just being 23 the cash is another story

Sent from my LG-M327 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app