Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Alberta HAMB members

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fortunateson, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

My uncle had the family farm just north of Airdrie. Over the years he had a few hulks and a three complete cars that relate to this forum. I acquired a '42 FARGO off him along with my '32 5W. He also had a early fifties US Pontiac with a straight 8, a beautiful blue '41 Ols coupe, and a '29 Chev sedan. Along with all those he had the body of a '33-34 Ford Tudor. Most of this stuff is long gone but I was wondering were it all went. I know the Chev was put on a railcar and sent down to Texas but what about the rest? So if anyone out there knows what happened to some or all of it I would love it if you could let me know. This was all round the mid '80s to late '90s. And I'm NOT looking for anymore projects! Thanks....

Last edited: Mar 8, 2019
    Budget36 likes this.
  2. Fortunateson

Fortunateson

Where are you guys? Too early to plow the fields and the cows should have been fed and milked by now...

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  3. I live in northern Alberta, I’m from that area and have family down there but can’t help any.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

4. brad2v

brad2v

Also no help, and I've lived the area my whole life. I wish the model 40 Tudor went to me, but alas, no.

5. Blue One

Blue One
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Alberta

I’m not near that area either so I can’t be any help.

6. eaglebeak

eaglebeak

A few years ago I was in North Carolina and stopped by an antique, old car dealer.
    We got talking and he asked me where I was from. I told him I was from Canada.
    He laughed and told me that some of the cars that he sold to Canadians as "southern cars"
    actually came from Saskatchewan and Alberta.