Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Buick Nailhead EELCO two Four

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by burt21, Feb 19, 2019.

1. burt21

burt21

City: Gresham

State: Oregon
    Price: 450
    ----SOLD- SOLD-SOLD ----Back up for sale I will not wait for a check or money order on this Member DUKBUTTZ had me keep this for him and said he was putting check in the mail. Well over a week later he tells me by phone that it was at the bottom of his things to do. So if your going to buy something buy the damm thing. Can you tell I am pissed. Selling the best two four manifold on the market. this is a EELCO two four rated as being the best one out there. Now yes it was made by marty but at least the guy did one thing good. Each carb stud hole has a Heli-coil in it. My buddy use to sell Eelco parts he got from marty and this is how the first ones were done he put them in. Not much to say about this manifold except you need it. And if you uy it I make as I would say the best valley pan on the market and I will sell you one with the manifold for an extra $60.00. Now for my valley pan to fit the you have to shave alittle bit off the front boss and there is plenty of meat to do that. Check it out at RichiesdragMaster.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 3, 2019
    dylan60 likes this.
  2. burt21

burt21

Back to the top