Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Sometimes you have to walk away

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by partsdawg, Jun 12, 2017.

1. piker

piker
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It always pays to be respectful to everyone. Sometimes a Hoarder or scrapper might not want to sell anything but will send you down the road to talk to one of his friends who has exactly what you have been looking for. Ive seen this happen many times.

2. oldiron 440

oldiron 440

Dealing with rodent droppings can kill you, starts out as spots in your lungs then turns into cancer. You definitely need to take precautions, resperator and a protective suit that you can take off before going in your home.......

OLDTINPUSHER likes this.
  3. OLDTINPUSHER

OLDTINPUSHER

This is the truth, I learned the hard way. Not cancer, but I thought I was going to die. Doc yelled at me and made me promise to wear mask. Raccoon crap is the worst. I use those plastic throw away suits from harbor freight and a heavy duty dual filter painting mask or even have used a scba a couple of times (good to know some volunteer firemen).

Oldioron likes this.
  4. rusty valley

rusty valley

i have a pile of bat shit that wouldnt fit in a wheelbarrow. under a mezzanine in the way back of my pole barn. i dont go there. not sure how to get rid of it. i had about 10 sheets of plywood stacked vertically, leaning up against the wall, and the sheets were not tight together, which makes a perfect bat apartment building. it took a while to figure out where the nest was, i fixed that and evicted them, but the pile remains

5. oldiron 440

oldiron 440

Bag it up and put it on ebay, the weed growers use it for fertalizer.

6. lonejacklarry

lonejacklarry
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Be a multi-tasker. Use last years lawn mower gas and get rid of your pile of crap. I'd probably move it out of your barn before you fire it up, however.