Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Painter recommendations in Orange County, Calif?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nosetime, Feb 21, 2019.

1. Greetings. Any suggestions from Orange County folks? I need my new Brookville roadster body epoxy primed in the near future. My scratch build is almost finished, but no budget for a proper paint job yet. I would like to get it primed at least - living by the beach is playin' hell on her, although I have have treated her with Gibbs a couple of times. The body is on the original palette so ideally, someone who can slide her out of my longbed truck with a forklift and, of course, do it at a reasonable price? I think I would even consider a side job situation for a qualified guy. Thanks, Greg zLyy42igRB62%4x2LohVaw.jpg

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I used Prukops on Gothard just North of Slater. He does insurance work but would rather do hot rods

3. Jimmy, thanks man. I just drove by there this morning going to Napa. I will check them out.

4. dreracecar

dreracecar
    from so-cal

Cambra Speed shop (Orange) 714-538-5396
    Hot Paint Restoration(long beach) 562-209-1234

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019

5. Thank you.

6. You might try this guy: Jaime Torres, (626) 236-0881. I saw his shop when I went with a friend to check progress on his car. I was impressed enough that I kept his number for future use.

Charlie Stephens

7. toml24

toml24

The good folks at the Saturday morning Donut Derelicts car show in Huntington Beach should know some really good painters. 5:30am-8:30am every Saturday morning at Magnolia and Adams. Good luck!