Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Front End Setup

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by coupe man, Feb 23, 2019.

1. coupe man

coupe man

20160907_133354.jpg Thanks GordenC for the reply,also thanks Ryan for the Photo Posting instructions.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2019
    catdad49 and Just Gary like this.
  2. coupe man

coupe man

First attempt at posting pictures.How do I ad a messege to this photo when I first post it.Anyway that's my front end for my 56 f-100.I know quad light are a love hate thing.any comments Thanks.

3. bdynpnt

bdynpnt

I like it

Sent from my SM-G965U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. F&J

F&J

I think it looks good. Reminds me of all the custom trucks in the Autorama indoor shows around 1958-1962. There always were quite a few custom trucks.,,56 F100s in particular

5. GordonC

GordonC
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Coupe man. You can click edit on your post, it should open up the box with the photo in it. Click inside the box in front of the picture somewhere, or below it, then start typing your text. Once done hit post reply again and your post should then show up with the text in it. You can do the same thing when first creating the post by doing your text first, then click below the text in an empty space, drag the photo over and drop it into the box. Then hit post reply. Either way should work. I like the front end treatment too!

6. catdad49

catdad49

I Like it! Reminds me of the AMT 3 in 1 kit, what else are you doing to the truck?

F&J likes this.
  7. Is that a Lincoln grill and lights?
    It looks great..... almost stock looking!
    How are you going to finish off around the grill?
    Post some more pics of the truck.

8. coupe man

coupe man

The Grill is just a generic SS tube grill which I have no idea what is was made for.I made it fit for me.Other major mod.is 50 merc taillights slightly frenched into the rear fenders.The rest is just removing trim and badging and lowering some.Head lights are 63 chrys.bezels with coustom made buckets sitting flush with the air deflector peices

9. coupe man

coupe man

Here's a picture of the tail lights. 20180227_153114.jpg

catdad49 and F&J like this.
  10. bdynpnt

bdynpnt

The grill reminds me of the aftermarket tube grill for a 59 chevy .when I was 16 I built a 49 ford coupe and had no grill I took one of those tube grills for 59 chevy rearranged the tubes to fit the opening and it looked pretty good .i didn't have the grill surround either and made a panel to fill the hood .i also frenched in some 58 chevy park light housings and lenses .

Sent from my SM-G965U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app