Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage No More Charlotte GoodGuys?!?!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by brett4christ, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Shamus

Shamus
    from NC

IMG_1092.JPG IMG_1093.JPG IMG_1094.JPG IMG_1095.JPG IMG_1096.JPG 2017 Charlotte GGs track cruise. Can't see any pre '49s. Trucks & muscle cars.

2. the flatlander

the flatlander

Well, actually some of us n the east do/have traveled more than a hour from home to a carshow. One of my first ones when I lived in Va. was to the original West Coast Nationals in MERCED Ca.1978 then many more. thx

3. I know you have done lots of miles in your hot rods. See you at the All 32 run this year? Just finishing up on a 32 5-window build and I intend to be there. Hope to see you ....

pprather likes this.
  4. the flatlander

the flatlander

Great to hear from you Tom, hope alls well with u there n Billsville. B great to see you June 1st for the Deuce Run. Hope several H.A.M.B. guys will come along too, from anywhere, all welcome. A 5w huh, my fav body style. I still have a couple chassis, still looking for a body.(5w). I remember cruising back with u several years ago, bitchin !! Keep n touch 3363026091

5. I’ve sent you a pm..... check it out. Pics!

6. ems customer service

ems customer service

the revanue dept of Pennsylvania (more like NAZI'S) have made it nearly impossible to go there as a vendor, york is dying, carlise is dying, hershey is dying, cause the sales tax dept has chased away vendors which is chasing away spectators. all the hotels, gas, food the state collected and they got greedy and have a lost nothing. we left york nsra 15 years ago due the impossible sales tax regulations. new york state makes it fairly easy for a vendor to do a few shows a year. thats why the hot rod show there is now 8000 cars

7. the flatlander

the flatlander

I don’t pm.. never got to it. Text me or email