Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Posting pictures

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by woodiewagon46, Feb 22, 2019.

1. woodiewagon46

woodiewagon46
    from New York

Can someone walk me thru how to post pictures. Please understand that I'm not too computer savvy.

2. butch27

butch27

Me either ??

3. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Woodiewagon46 and butch27. I just PM'd both of you with an offer to tell you how to post pictures. I included my phone number so we could talk to each other while on the computer. I'll help you any way I can.

Alan

4. Alan, I need this info too. Thanks, nick.

5. woodiewagon46

woodiewagon46
    from New York

Thank you to all that replied, but my daughter in law is a computer genius and showed me how to do it.

6. Slopok

Slopok

So where's the pictures??? "Patiently waiting"

7. woodiewagon46

woodiewagon46
    from New York

I posted them for Time Bandit, under the "Mice In Model A Gas Tank" question. I posted the pictures of how I repaired my Model A gas tank.

8. jim32

jim32
    1. Hamb & Eggs

I tried to talk a friend threw the simple process. We both got lost and frustrated. Until he told me that he had a Mac and I was using a PC. Who knows the process for a Mac? Jim

9. OK look at uploaded pic. When you click reply on any post in any thread you are going to get the same interface whether you use a mac or a pc. Note the arrow that I have installed for you this is pointing at the button that you are going to click. Then after that you are going to look for the folder that the pic is saved in on your computer. Find the pic highlight it and click Open.

Everything should be the same Mac or PC with the exception of the file/folder storage. posting.jpg

alanp561 and Stogy like this.