Register now to get rid of these ads!

Birthplace of Route 66

Discussion in 'H.A.M.B. Drag Nationals' started by WZ JUNK, Jul 6, 2018.

1. WZ JUNK

WZ JUNK
    from Neosho, MO

This event is happening the weekend prior to the HAMB Drags. https://www.route66festivalsgf.com/

I have never attended this event but I might this year. The giveaway car is a 32 roadster.

You could attend this event. Then spend a couple of days at Branson. Go to the swap meet at the fairgrounds in Springfield, and then the drags. What a week.

John

triman62 likes this.
  2. STREETREBEL

STREETREBEL

This event is BIG!

3. Wow!

4. The Birthplace of Route 66 will be even bigger this year. Last year was the first year to have a give away car (it was awesome). My dad is one of the guys who has helped out in the past with planning and logistics. The event has far exceeded the downtown area and has spread out in all directions. They have shows within the show and specialized areas with hundreds of vehicles. They have restaurants all over downtown and they bring in dozens of food trailers. All kinds of pubs there too. There is also a huge vintage car parade Friday night. I have attended almost every one of them! Well worth the trip.