Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the H.A.M.B. - Ontario Canada

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Slowcarfix, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Slowcarfix

Slowcarfix

Hey folks,

I've been trolling this site for years, but as I'm getting bored with social media, I thought I'd join the forum and start posting here instead.

I live around Bobcaygeon Ontario, Canada.
    I'm a Corvair enthusiast and am currently the president of our local Corvair club. I've had many of them, all different shapes, sizes and condition.

I like old school stuff as well, I have a few older cars and trucks and some newer stuff. I've had a variety of different old cars. Presently my '57 Chev truck is my "go to".

I'm currently working on my Model A metal work, but that just got side lined as I have to do a floor, rockers and everything inbetween replacement on a '61 Corvair Lakewood wagon.
    That'll keep me busy for a bit.

Looking forward to posting and reading more posts. Always looking to learn more.

If you're in and around Southern Ontario, it'd be great to hear from you and see what you've got.

Attached is some pictures of the junk I've got kicking around.

Attached Files:

Pre60carsandparts likes this.
  2. Were new here too.Glad to see another Canadian!

3. Matchless

Matchless

Were new here too.Glad to see another Canadian! - X2 Welcome. I LOVE the wagon.