Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

41 FORD CONVERTIBLE SUPER DELUX--PROJECT

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by DAVID KLUTTZ, Dec 17, 2018.

1. DAVID KLUTTZ

DAVID KLUTTZ

City: OAKBORO

State: North Carolina
    Price: 18,000
    41 FOR SUPER DELUXE CONVERTIBLE $15K!!! Price Lowered!==GREAT PROJECT===LOOK!

My eighty-something year old Dad just has too many projects--This is a fantastic project for the right guy--
    The chassis and running gear are all done--and is running! Chassis was fully restored--100% correct original--diff, trans , brakes, all suspension etc all re-done--new gas tank--the original flat head FORD engine was totally rebuilt--all new stuff by the world famous PETE TAYLOR of North Carolina--many might know that Mr Taylor was one of the original engine men at Holman Moody back in the day and continued to do custom engine work until he retired--The engine is brand new and runs like a dream!! You can actually drive the chassis around--it is done and ready.
    This car was rust free --came out of Kansas--Body work has been done to main body--comes with all four NOS ( new old stock ) fenders, NOS running boards, NOS 3 piece grill--New carb! Tons of new parts go with-- Have video of engine running --just call
    All Seats have original covering--top and top bows are really nice--all glass, stainless trim etc is there!
    The only items that dad knows are missing are the bumper brackets ( easy to locate) and the hub caps and trim rings--The REST-is all here!!!!!!!
    This will be an easy car to finish--pre-war V-8 Fords are hard to come boys!!
    Car located in North Carolina--come prepared with truck , trailer, and some help
    call me --I will answer all questions but best thing is load up and come see for yourself!!
    Email me [email protected] or better just to call me decent hours eastern time 704 244 6649
    Clear North Carolina title in hand $15K Come and get it!! this car will be a $60K plus when done easy!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. DAVID KLUTTZ

DAVID KLUTTZ

PRICE LOWERED $15k!! CALL ME 704 244 6649