Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Looking for 392 Hemi build info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ChevJerico, Feb 10, 2019.

1. ChevJerico

ChevJerico

Hey guys new member. Trying to learn early Hemi 392 performance. I heard there was good info on this site. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thinking about running a FED in NE2, I only need about 600HP. Blown or unblown, not sure which yet.

2. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

3. ChevJerico

ChevJerico

Oh nice. Thanks!

4. BigChief

BigChief

My buddy's is almost done. Not for the faint or heart or lite of wallet. Especially if your looking at a blown/injected hemi. Jim Oddy is still around and there are plenty of gasser guys to pull information from.

Good blocks are getting hard to find. Nothing is cheap. You'll be able to build several Chevies for what you'll have in a good 392 that will make reliable power. ...but there isn't much else out there cooler.

11056.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

5. ChevJerico

ChevJerico

I love Gassers! Wish they would run them at the Hotrod Reunion instead of ProMod. A FED is probably a 1k lbs lighter. I won't be at these guys performance level.