Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical 36 3w floor pans

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by vette5862, Jan 27, 2019.

1. vette5862

vette5862
    from England

Looking for a pair of new rear floor pans for a 36 3w,can anyone point me in the right direction where I may find these,I'm looking for a decent available product any help would be appreciated. I have emailed Bradley's twice now with sadly no reply ,so I think we can count him out.

2. Deuce Lover

Deuce Lover

When I did my 35 roadster in '98 in Hawaii (where I found it)I bought a Bitch'in Products firewall & floor kit.The orig firewall was butchered and floor sections were rotted.The inner rear panel was rotted out and tail section also.I used EMS panels for that.Basically the lower 6" of that car was not savable except for the wheel wells.Most of my rockers were shot and I used McPhearson rockers sections.I think McPhearson is no longer in business.

3. Drivinford

Drivinford

Yes they are!

4. milkweed

milkweed
    from SLC UT

McPhearson still is in business and makes floors and rockers... He is located in Kansas.. if you cant find his information pm me and i will find it...

5. I think this is MAR's number 620 241 7096

6. terry k

terry k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from toledo oh

I'm 3 yrs. and still waiting for my Bradley '36 floors. Bought a set someone suggested here on the HAMB. Pretty nice. Had to have all of the grooves rerolled as the originals, because they only had kinks stamped in them.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019