Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Getting into Maple Grove with a Trailer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Tance, Jan 25, 2019.

1. Tance

Tance

Getting into Maple Grove as a spectator was a nightmare of convoluted residential roads, there's got to be a better way. What's the best turnpike exit and road to follow with a race car trailer? Thanks!

2. Charlie K

Charlie K

Morgantown exit off Pa. Turnpike and take route 10 about 1 to 2 miles until you see the Maple Grove sign. Turn at the sign and follow to the track. When you turn at the sign you will be on country roads about a mile or so until you reach the track. The roads are not a problem, I did it with a 24 foot enclosed tag, many others did it with large motorhomes and longer trailers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. Charlie K

Charlie K

Forgot to mention, the route I described above does not take you through Morgantown. Take route 10 away from Morgantown.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

4. Tance

Tance

Thanks Charlie, I hope to make the nostalgia "Glory Days" race in August so I appreciate the info.

5. pnevells

pnevells

Hi Tance,
    Love your altered, we will be at Glory days we need to line up for a match race FB_IMG_1471863467283.jpg

6. Tance

Tance

Pnevells, nice job on yours too. I'll look for you. Last fall I ran an old school Fiat, real 60s time warp stuff, great photo op. Do you register in nostalgia class? According to the web site I guess it's OK to trailer in to the pits Saturday after 4 and stay overnight.