Register now to get rid of these ads!

chevy 250 header recomendations

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by p-nor, May 30, 2006.

1. p-nor

p-nor

so i picked up a pair of clifford or clifford look-alike headers and i'm not too happy. do the cliffords have a stamp or tag on them because these have no name but look like what's on their web site? what i want are some recomendations on which headers to buy that fit well and will work with my offy intake. the motor is in a '66 chevy c-10 and i'll be dropping it soon so if there's a set that doesn't drop as low as what i have that would work best. i'm looking at the clifford shorties but i don't know how they'll fit in my truck since clifford has a set for a chevy truck.

[​IMG]

so, does any one have a preffered header?

paul

2. chopped

chopped

3. Tito

Tito
    from Sacramento

Another vote for Langdon. Cast iron, heavy duty, last forever.
    Tito

4. p-nor

p-nor

anyone know if there would be any interference problems with my offy 4 barrel intake? i guess i could just email landons, huh?

paul

5. chopped

chopped

Get with him, he's known as a guy that will talk with people about their setup.

6. old spoke

old spoke

I met Langdon at Iola last year, he stopped at my swap spot and spent 1/2 hour giving me help with my 230/250 project. I have a set of his exhaust with an aluminum intake and a 2 pot webber, runs really smooth and the sound could break glass. He gets my vote.
    old spoke