Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration signature picture

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by R Pope, Jan 12, 2019.

1. R Pope

R Pope

Found some old artwork of mine from the '60's. This is one example.

Stogy and dana barlow like this.
  2. Your avatar? Looks good

Stogy and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. R Pope

R Pope

4. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

:rolleyes:...Pope your either really short or your invisible...:D...Or were you way on top of self driving Cars with a twist...:p

Just kidding hey digging up the past is great...what I have done with my vintage art of my younger days is continue with it as unfinished business...its actually a bit trippy putting the pencil down to something you did in your teens...

You can doodle yourself into your Chevy Ragtop and add a sprinkle of color and throw it into the Friday Art Show..."Be there or be square."...;)

Here's a link to last Fridays Show...

https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/threads/friday-art-show-1-11-19.1135836/

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019

5. rudestude

rudestude

That's cool.... I did this 57 when I was in Junior High school.....during class....school could be fun if you put your mind to it......but that was 35+ years ago....my mom had it on the refrigerator for a while I have it on my own refrigerator now.... 1547451375305~2.jpeg

Sent from my QTASUN1 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

scotty t, jnaki, Stogy and 1 other person like this.
  6. R Pope

R Pope

I did that for another guy who wanted to be the driver, but he never gave me a pic of himself sooo...........

Stogy likes this.
  7. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Time to revisit it and put some Hoodlum in it...get that artistic hand back in action...and put it in the Friday Art Show...