Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Who knows this ? Model A Roadster Pickup Question.

Discussion in 'Traditional Hot Rods' started by chev34ute, Dec 22, 2018.

1. chev34ute

chev34ute

image.jpg image.jpg Hey Guys.
    I need a measurement for the back of a 28/29 Model A Roadster Pickup. I need the measurement of the rear cab section from the top of the frame rail to the top of the panel. The diagrams of the desired measurements are shown above.

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, the measurement must be verticle and not the outer contour. Any help is appreciated.

2. Have You tried Contacting Brookville Body Company in Ohio! They manufacture 28-29 Original all Steel Roadster Pickup Body’s! Also, try contacting the Model A Club Of America. I’m building a Original all 1932 Ford Roadster Pickup.see Avatar Picture. Also, to get Copy’s Of 28 Thru 34 Roadster Pickup Body Diagrams, contact Henry Ford’s Greenville Village. They have all Ford Body Blue Prints. And, if you ever want General Production Of Roadster Pickup’s get ‘Ford Life Magazine Volume Three, Issue # 4. July-August 1973. It shows Production #’s, Assembly Plant Locations, Pictures, it’s has 28-31 Model A. A, Model 4-Cylinder Chassis, Model 8- Cylinder Chassis, Location Production #’s @ U.S.A. Assembly Plants, for each Year in the 28-34. This Roadster Pickup’s has about 10 Pages Long, Starts In Page 4, to page 10. The Front Picture has a Rear Picture Of Model-T Roadster Pickup, with a Man Backwards seated to you. You can purchase Ford Life Magazine off eBay, runs about $9.99- $15.00 W/US Postage only. Also, there’s a Complete Article on Ute Pickups from Australia’s. The Ford Life UTE is Volume # 1, Number 6. September-August 1971. Runs 5 Pages, Starts on Page 38-42. Front Picture has Laurel & Hardy in 23-25 Model T Roadster Pickup. Hope this information helps you! Best Regards Respectfully BigDTexasKid. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year’s!

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
  3. sloppy jalopies

sloppy jalopies

I stopped by a buddy's garage... his '28 Brookville roadster is 24.5" tall from under the lower reveal to the top surface at the B pillar... HIH...