Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Paint Repair - Largo Fl

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FatFndr, Nov 16, 2018.

1. FatFndr

FatFndr

A shipper damaged the paint (scratches, strange minute deposits) on my '39 Ford and I need to have it looked at/repaired by someone that understands the unique curves of the early Fords. I need three estimates to file a claim with the shipper and am unfamiliar with anyone in my new surroundings - Largo Florida.

I need recommendations where to take it. thank you in advance.

2. AngleDrive

AngleDrive
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Florida

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. Very sorry to hear that someone in my industry damaged your vehicle. Unfortunately there are some real "bottom feeders" in the business who look at it as just a car or are NOT car guys. I recommend to all my customers to have their classic car insurance in place before transporting, because dealing with a "cargo"insurance company is a pain & they rarely pay the proper amount (if any at all). I have heard stories about these companies simply saying...Sue Us!

On a lighter note, I will wager you are happy you are in your new location & not up here in Northern
    Ohio this week! LOL

God Bless
    Bill Squires(owner)
    Bill's Auto Works
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...ar-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

4. Driver50x

Driver50x

Tubby’s Customs is near you as well. I’ve never dealt with them, but I know they do a lot of street rod paint and body work. https://www.tubbyscustoms.com/