Register now to get rid of these ads!

T-Shirts how do ya like 'em??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by FRITZ, May 31, 2005.

1. I like 'em full of lucious female breasts, preferably in the front. :D :p

The37Kid and alanp561 like this.
  2. Dino the weirdo

Dino the weirdo

Last Post here a long time ago...So has every one remained the same ? Most Said Big back -small front. We are planning a a whole new line of Nostalgia shirts for 2019 and has Jeff remarked ...Need some input on this "online Focus group"

3. Big in rear, small in front. Opposite of how I like my women

Muttley and lothiandon1940 like this.
  4. Definitely big on the back, small on the front if at all.

Muttley and lothianwilly71 like this.
  5. saltflats

saltflats
    from Missouri

6. Focus group rant; its 2018 already lets stop using cotton poly blend shirts and go with the dri fit style shirts like nike and other sports companies of today sell, they wear so much better and don't shrink up. rant over...:confused:

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. brigrat

brigrat
    from Wa.St.

I like them sexy.........................................................
    P7.jpg
    DSCF9515.JPG

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018
  8. Plain on the front and back. I don't like advertising people's stuff.

9. pkhammer

pkhammer

Large logo on the back, small logo on the front. Pocket is a big plus for the reading glasses I need to carry for my old eyes!

Blues4U likes this.
  10. just as long as it isn't that big "patch" of printing that doesn't breath. i am not sure the type of printing but it is stiff and uncomfortable in warm weather and sticks to car seats.

11. alanp561

alanp561
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I don't mind advertising stuff as long it's something cool and the shirt is free.

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  12. Shutter Speed

Shutter Speed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm with you. Plain white front and back. No pocket. Small hole or stain in pits ok.
    And why should I pay to advertise your merch? I DO wear Studio669 and Bandits' shirts...
    Cause they pity me, and give em free. Thanks guys.

13. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

I like them one size too small on young ‘healthy’ women

14. earlymopar

earlymopar

The first and most important issue is not the logo size, front or back. It's having a T-shirt that is made from reasonably thick material, not the toilet paper thin material most places use these days. What a waste (pardon the pun!). I won't buy anything on that material regardless of the image.

- EM

Muttley and chryslerfan55 like this.
  15. Large image on the back, always! Small in front, pocket is a plus. And no thick pressed on art work.

16. The37Kid

The37Kid

Large logo on the back small on the front, No pocket. Egyptian cotton is really comfortable.

Bob

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  17. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

18. Bandit Billy

Bandit Billy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Three breasts, two up front, one on the back for dancing - Al Bundy

19. DDDenny

DDDenny
    from oregon

At this stage of the game, I guess my input would me a MOOT POINT(s)!:rolleyes:

On the other hand

I was a little too tall
    Could've used a few pounds
    Tight pants points hardly reknown
    She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes
    And points all her own sitting way up high
    Way up firm and high

Bob Seger

20. 4 pedals

4 pedals
    from Nor Cal

Large image on the back, small or none on the front, quality material, almost any color other than black.

Muttley and chryslerfan55 like this.
  21. I went through a phase that lasted a few decades of wearing tees with nothing on 'em. I didn't like the idea of strangers looking at me when I didn't know they were doing it. What music, products or sports teams I like are nobody's business, I thought. It was almost an aversion. :eek:
    About 10 years ago, in my 60's, I phased in a few with graphics and now I have a bunch. and I don't even own a plain one anymore. While I have none with a pocket I do have some with the small logo on the left, over the heart. I've got the big show on the front, on the back, 60 back/40 front and the other way around. I don't really think about liking one style over another. But if they have humor, I prefer the message on the front so I can see who's smiling and why. If for an event such as a concert tour or car show, then a mix of front and back works well. :cool:
    One style that hasn't been mentioned (given to me by a car club show sponsor) has the club message on the front, high off the belly and a small logo, 3x3-ish, high on the back, like in the center of where the yoke of a dress shirt is.
    I have one embarrassing story to leave you with. I was at a 50's theme wedding anniversary party, T-shirt sleeves rolled up, cuffs on the jeans, etc, and I was telling this fellow I met about a tee I almost wore that evening with a car like his featured on it. Later, when I got home and was undressing for bed, I noticed I was wearing that shirt all the time, the car right there on the back. :confused:

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  22. Most of my t-shirts are of the graphic variety. I have only one that is blank and I’m good with that.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

23. LongT

LongT

Image placement doesn't mean too much to me but I treally dislike white t-shirts!

24. indyjps

indyjps

I like subtle, small logo on front left side, or small logo on back upper middle (think 6" or less.) Pretty much the sleeper version of a t shirt - You gotta really look to see whats there.

Large bright graphics front or back, giant logos, I usually skip it.

25. deathrowdave

deathrowdave
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from NKy

Well I hate to say it but , none I suppose is best for me . I knew a “ girl “ on the county farm that had 2 sets front and back !

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

26. gene-koning

gene-koning

The logo doesn't much matter to me, though I would prefer something with less pin up girl design. I'm an old married man, I don't wear shirts that would embarrass my wife.

Size matters. I don't like tight shirts (on me anyway). When I buy a 2xlg, I want a shirt that will be a 2xlg after a few washes. I have a belly to cover, cause there ain't no one wants to see that! Gene