Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Am I wasting my time here?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dmkberger, Dec 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wraith

Wraith
    from DFW

Maybe at some point things will change if we keep discussing it. :) There are so many builds going on right now that deserve a spot here that are booted for something as little as airbags. ;) Or some people just keep the hood shut and you won't see the LS swap, Mustang II suspension, etc. and their build goes unnoticed by the mods. Hell, I don't own a vehicle currently that fits in this forums years but the amount of knowledge that is on this forum eclipses most other forums I frequent and it would be a shame to lose this database of knowledge because we can't accept what isn't "traditional". In the mean time I will be reading all the threads I can to glean what could soon become forgotten knowledge. :cool:

alanp561, reagen and wbrw32 like this.
  2. Wraith

Wraith
    from DFW

So where do the T5's come into this?

3. Case closed then.

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. bdynpnt

bdynpnt

That's how I am

Sent from my SM-G965U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

Wraith likes this.
  5. RmK57

RmK57

My oh my! That's a nasty lookin Custom. Any more info on it?

Big diff between a $700 junkyard 4.6 and a $35,000 cammer.

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    bdynpnt likes this.
  6. There are times when Ryan and the moderators will let certain things slid, but if it gets deleted don't try re-posting, it never turns out well.

If you know something is too far off topic don't dwell on it or post photos that you know will create a problem. HRP

7. Deuces

Deuces

That's the only one I have of that one... And no info... Sorry... :(

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  8. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

no, this place will not change with the times.... go back and read the rules again... this place is about history. the internet is a huge place with a forum for every segment of the hobby. The Hamb has a very narrow focus and this is not a street rod site. big inch modern wheels, late fuel injected motors and late model ifs suspension swaps are off topic period...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.