Register now to get rid of these ads!

Neat old go kart/race replicas?

Discussion in 'The Antiquated' started by dmdeaton, Dec 2, 2018.

1. dmdeaton

dmdeaton

My local engine shop has a large auto collection. They just purchased these and I was looking them over Saturday. You guys can tell me more about them. The blue one doesn't look to be made well enough for racing. They are both cool though.
    IMG_0911.JPG IMG_0914.JPG IMG_0917.JPG

2. dmdeaton

dmdeaton

3. F&J

F&J

My memory is foggy on the Bugatti kids car... Have you asked the owner of the history of that one?

I used to read a lot of antique car stuff long ago, and some famous guy had perhaps 2 made for his children...but I just don't know which decade..maybe 1970s?

I almost think it was the late Bill Harrah when he had kids later in his life...but I sure could be wrong.

4. dmdeaton

dmdeaton

I will see him Saturday at weekly breakfast gathering and will ask. They are way cool. He collects fire trucks and bundled them with a purchase

5. Nobey

Nobey

Bob Estes had one of these Bugattis in his living room, in Brentwood Ca. He said the King of Belgium
    had one made for his son. He also told me the kids could drive these on a boardwalk track some place
    in Northern Europe, I can't remember exactly where that was now. Think they had electric motors in them.

6. dmdeaton

dmdeaton

Blue one has a 2 stroke
    Red has 4 stroke

7. Jimbo17

Jimbo17

I like the decals on them!!! They make it look period correct for sure.

Jimbo

8. SR100

SR100