Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration HO HO HO! Happy Holidays!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Latigo, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Latigo

Latigo

IMG_1617.JPG Wishing you and yours a Happy Holiday season.

2. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Want some snow to go with that...:D...all the best to you too...;)

3. Reman

Reman
    from Florida

Who you callin a HO?....................just kidding. May you (and all) be blessed through the holidays

4. Latigo

Latigo

No snow here yet but I can see it on the mountains. The forecast shows snow for the next three days. Put on my Santa hat and took the coupe out for one more spin before putting it to bed for a long winters nap.

5. sevenhills1952

sevenhills1952

Merry Christmas! Christmas 2017-2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

6. loudbang

loudbang

7. Ah yes, another Holiday. There seems to be many of them all year long. This next one is Christmas! So Merry Christmas to you all.
    The Wizzard

8. F&J

F&J

100_2043.JPG
    last seasons decoration in the shop.

9. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm not a Christian, neither is my wife, and we don't share the same faith, either

Happy holidays. There are 14 religious holidays in December, not just one.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  10. 2935ford

2935ford

For your Holiday enjoyment. Here's some from this morning. Just after posting this we lost power! Well, 10 hours later.....lights on!
    snow 002a.jpg

Last edited: Nov 29, 2018
  11. Deuces

Deuces

It's snowing here in Motown and we got the Christmas music playing on the radio.... :)

Now the boss sez I gotta worka late.... :(
    Merry Christmas everyone!! ;)

12. MERRY CHRISTMAS Here's my early Christmas card to YA All. We took it on Thanksgiving day.:) Ron.... 20181126_092416.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G920P using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

13. Latigo

Latigo

Great Christmas card Ron. No snow in the Valley.

14. jnaki

jnaki

upload_2018-12-25_4-7-53.png
    Hello,
    While I am waiting for the household to wake up this morning, I noticed several photos that caught my eye. Nice family holiday hot rod card. A nice Samsung phone photo no less…and using the HAMB app, too. Wow, kudos and more power to you! In looking at all of the hot rod/car stuff that is in the catalogs from the speed equipment shops nationwide, one wonders if they little electric powered cars and trucks don’t give the hint to the next generation of drivers.

Of course, they did not have as many moving cars/trucks for our generation. If there were any, they were pedal pushing vehicles. So, how did we, with little advantages, get involved in hot rod, drag racing, and custom cars/trucks? Some kids like the moving cars, others flock to one of the best selling cars in America or even worldwide:
    upload_2018-12-25_4-8-33.png Our granddaughter always sat in this car when we visited the toy stores. She had access to Barbie Mustangs, Corvettes, fire trucks, 4x4 electric vehicles, but simply chose this Little Tykes car to sit in and move around the showroom floor.

For some reason these modern kids have the moving/driving toys, but by pass the coolness of the motion, steering and feeling of being behind the wheel. Those “newish” kids with access to old pedal cars and modern electric cars should get the hint as they get older. Do they?

The happiness of Christmas Day with the family surpasses any of those thoughts, except to get out in the yard and start driving around.

Jnaki

HAPPY HOLIDAYS…

(from a cold, rainy, windy...So Cal)

50 customcoupe likes this.
  15. Cliff Ramsdell

Cliff Ramsdell

Merry Christmas all. Many thanks to those who take the time and help each other out here on the HAMB, I have never seen a bigger brotherhood and sisterhood of people and knowledge with out great hobby.

Best wishes to a great new year and many more miles behind the wheel.

Cliff Ramsdell

50 customcoupe, loudbang and Deuces like this.
  16. lonejacklarry

lonejacklarry
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Picture 061.jpg This picture was taken 51 years ago today at the 9th Infantry Division HQ at Bearcat, RVN.

Please remember the troops today that cannot be home.

17. MERRY CHRISTMAS to you all from the Smoky Mountians.Bruce. 010.JPG

18. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Merry Christmas to all, it doesn't feel like is should be Christmas time but it is!!

Deuces, 50 customcoupe and loudbang like this.
  19. Latigo

Latigo

The snow arrived on the high desert just in time for Christmas. We can take the granddaughter sledding today.

Deuces and 50 customcoupe like this.
  20. 50 customcoupe

50 customcoupe

Merry Christmas and Happy Year to each and everyone, and stay safe through out the up coming year. And Happy Birthday to the one for the reason for the season !!