Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration ON LINE CATALOG EMS AUTO * beta version*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ems customer service, Mar 18, 2018.

1. ems customer service

ems customer service

kidcampbell71 and dumprat like this.
  2. dumprat

dumprat
    from b.c.

Yup works fine for me

3. patterg2003

patterg2003

The flipper works ok. It is much better that the new version can be down loaded as a PDF. The PDF copy is very nice

4. Works great!!

5. Works, but it's pretty clunky on a cell phone (laptops out in the car, so I used my Samsung S8+). It opened in a fairly decent sized window after swiping (not sure why it had me swipe to open after I tapped it to open, but that wasn't that big of a deal), but the catalog itself only took up a tiny amount of the display window it opened in. Tapping it once expanded it, but instead of filling the screen, it expanded way larger than the screen ( easily readable, but could be improved by opening out into the full screen instead of just the original display box). This is all probably just due to me using a mobile platform instead of my laptop or desktop, but wanted you to know as a lot of people are using them these days. You may just need to play with display sizes (the catalog originally opened up about 1"×5/8", even though the available window it opened up in was 4"×2"), or you may need a seperate "mobile friendly" version. Mobile issues aside, it seemed to work fine, pages flipped smoothly, etc.

Sent from my SM-G955F using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

6. ems customer service

ems customer service

thanks this going to the web guy, it is supposed to be mobile phone friendly

7. ems customer service

ems customer service

everything seems to work now, although the smart phone tech is going faster then we keep up

8. jetnow1

jetnow1
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from CT
    1. A-D Truckers

Worked fine for me but no sheet metal for trucks, so no help.