Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello Everybody New Member 1963 C10

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Chuy Gonzalez, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Chuy Gonzalez

Chuy Gonzalez

Hello Everyone.
    Chuy from Ontario, CA. I recently bought a 1963 C10. I've been doing a lot of googling to get ideas for my truck, and HAMB came up more often than not, especially when I've been looking at how to put old school Chevrolet script valve covers on a 350. :) My goal is just to have a nice little cruiser. This is the first vehicle I've owned that is older than I am.

Attached Files:

2. Hey Chuy!
    Pretty new to the HAMB myself but I can say that you will find plenty of good information here. Ideas by the truck load! Have fun with the ride and the things to come!

Ron Funkhouser and Chuy Gonzalez like this.
  3. Welcome to the HAMB Chuy. Your pickup looks like it has great potential. I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. I OD on turkey myself. lol So have FUN with your Chevy, and keep us posted on it's progress. Thanks :) Ron.....

4. Bruce A Lyke

Bruce A Lyke

Welcome to the HAMB, nice truck.

5. Welcome , you made the right choice coming here. Your truck will thank you.:)

6. Welcome Chuy!
    I’m from Southwest Illinois, great looking truck, I’m a Chevy guy too. We love pictures, just keep us updated on what you have done.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app