Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Is there going to be a TROG West in 2018?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bill Rinaldi, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Bill Rinaldi

Bill Rinaldi

The heading says it all. I understand that a lot of TROG stuff goes to Instagram. I don't do instagram----I much prefer the HAMB. I have no idea if the accidents at TROG (East) have cast a shadow on the event, much less if the shadow has traveled West. I went to the TROG in Wild Wood this year and had a ball!!! Dispite the LOUSY weather at TROG West last year it seemed to me it was well received. Any word on TROG West? Bill Rinaldi

chryslerfan55 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  2. Nobey

Nobey

Going to be in December in Santa Barbara, not sure of the date, somewhere around the 15th.....

chryslerfan55 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  3. ^^^^^Pretty cool flier^^^^

lothianwilly71 and Dino 64 like this.

4. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

yep, pretty Cool flier for earlier event, I missed coverage on that - hopefully there will be a flier posted soon for the possible December event

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  5. jim snow

jim snow

Don't know about out west. 2019 Wildwood is moved to the first weekend in October. Snowman

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  6. Look at their website. Just announced event at Santa Barbara March 8th and 9th. 2019 Looks awesome.

7. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Sounds promising...especially after the greed displayed by 'city fathers' after what was feared to be the last bash around Pismo Beach, was it?

8. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

did look at nnlwest.com, and do not see TROG info - have a link?