Register now to get rid of these ads!

Alliance Reboot

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Oct 22, 2018.

1. I suck at self-promotion.
    I have a website featuring only one of the exclusive shift knob styles I create. No Facebook, etc.
    I sell a lot at car shows where folks have a GOT"TA HAVE IT experience once they see and touch my babies.
    I have sold custom knobs to a half dozen HAMBsters. I sold one of my gemstone shift knobs just this week to a member. (See below)

It would be an honor if I could be included in the list of vendors.
    Gemstone Shift Knobs

1700C.JPG

2. Roothawg

Roothawg

Offenhauser

patmanta likes this.
  3. banjorear

banjorear

Would your discount be retro active? Haha!

Roothawg likes this.
  4. banjorear

banjorear

Agreed. One of the best

5. spotlite kustoms

customline3859 likes this.
  6. 100% Matt

100% Matt

Millworks
    Van Pelt

patmanta likes this.
  7. The new 2020 Ford F150 H.A.M.B Edition?

8. hah, i was thinking GMC sierra.....

olscrounger likes this.
  9. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

What I am thinking is this whole damn thread has got outta hand and run it's course and
    needs to be locked down.

Hnstray likes this.
  10. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Ryan,

I started a conversation on this with no response from you. When you have time please respond.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  11. Brand Apart

Brand Apart
    from Roswell GA

Looking for a recommendation on an custom rear end from an alliance member. Debating on a QC or 9" .
    I'm finally gonna get off my lazy butt and join the alliance been feeling dirty after freeloading for so long.

12. I’m just a little guy but I’d be interested in being an alliance vendor if you’ll have me.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

dmdeaton, Dino 64, alanp561 and 10 others like this.
  13. hillbilly4008

hillbilly4008
    from Rome NY

Is The Hot Rod Company still in business? I placed an order with them weeks ago, they got their money, but I haven't gotten any emails back.

Also HAMB discount code would not work for me...

14. Tin Lizzie

Tin Lizzie
    from Ohio

Chassis Engineering/Heidts,Vern Tardel and All American Wheel.

olscrounger, Thor1 and Dan Hay like this.
  15. 5window

5window

Well, it could be just me, but by now, I might have tried to telephone them, text them, contact them on Facebook-something other than just asking on a thread where, like this response, it really isn't on topic.

GreenMonster48 likes this.
  16. Heidts/Chassis Engineering
    Chevs of the 40's.
    Kanter auto parts
    Fusick Auto parts
    Centerville Auto Repair (nailheadbuick.com) Russ and Matt Martin are Nailhead Buick gurus.
    Early Ford Store

17. I kinda felt the same way and long before the idea of the alliance came along many members including myself had auctions to help off set the cost of running this site, when Ryan announced the Hamb Alliance I knew I needed to join, the discounts are nice but more than that I wanted to help support my favorite site.
    HRP

upload_2018-10-28_20-55-12.jpeg

18. Forgot to add, Red's headers or Brockman

51504bat likes this.
  19. Tin Lizzie

Tin Lizzie
    from Ohio

Also Midwest Early Ford and Lucas Tires.

20. orangeamcs

orangeamcs

brattons model a parts. talk to jeff

Dino 64 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  21. Fitnessguy

Fitnessguy

Cool looking knobs sir. Hope Ryan lists you on here.

Dino 64, lothiandon1940 and Saxman like this.
  22. Abomination

Abomination

I've not been on here much the past few years... I'm around, but not as much as I once was.

I started my own business buying mostly project cars for folks in Europe and getting them shipped over. It's for regular Joes like us, not for ultra rich folks that want a $100k car, so bigtumtum and I try our asses off to keep it priced right (it's cheaper than you think).

I've been considering an Alliance membership, and an appropriate discount, but am not sure if anyone would even be into this.

23. I've had the Alliance membership since they began as a way to support the Jalopy Journal and HAMB. Rarely have used the Alliance discount, need to think about using it more.
    But I will PM Ryan to add my latches business to the Alliance. I get a lot of business from HAMB customers. Problem is I have prices set low for everyone, but I'll talk to Ryan about what I can do to make it better for Alliance members.

48fordnut and dirty old man like this.
  24. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Ryan,
    I never got a response from you on this.

25. Pinstriper40

Pinstriper40

I just thought of another one. TCP global. They handle a lot of great auto body, paint, pinstriping etc. supplies. 10% off or a free shipping deal would be awesome!

lothiandon1940 and Saxman like this.
  26. I try my best to help my fellow Hambers already, but would be willing to join & give a fixed discount!

Other possibles that already offer discounts on the "Garage Journal" but may be willing to expand would be :

Lester @ Green Hinge system
    &
    Snap Lock (RaceDeck Flooring)

I deal with both of them quite a bit & have always been pleased!

I need to do a better job remembering to check the Alliance Vendor List so I can get discounts myself!

God bless
    Bill
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum...ar-transport-hauling-open-or-enclosed.614419/

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018
  27. oj

oj

I am a Strange Engineering dealer and could be added to the list, I can give very good prices to those folks building a racecar or gasser etc. How do we make this happen? I suppose we could even add my shop, Clarke Co. Speed, for some things - I just don't want to compete with other members on here that have served the Hamb well over the years, but I'd be happy to provide access to Strange Engineering.

28. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

OK guys, on Monday I am gonna start my big email campaign to get more vendors... So, you got till them to add to the list.

And for those vendors that have reached out to me, you will get the same email on Monday. I'm getting all my ducks in a row.

29. GearheadsQCE

GearheadsQCE
    Alliance Vendor

30. @Ryan do alliance deals crossover between here and the Garage Journal? I see a few names mentioned here that are already alliance dealers on the Garage Journal so just curious if the HAMB alliance membership gives access to those and vise versa.