Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

FRONT ENGINE DRAGSTER--RACE READY

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by DAVID KLUTTZ, Nov 5, 2018.

1. DAVID KLUTTZ

DAVID KLUTTZ

City: OAKBORO

State: North Carolina
    Price: 14,000
    LOOKS LIKE WE SOLD IT__GOING TO A GOOD HOME IN IL!!! Thanks!!!!!!Guys I hate to sell this beautiful car but time has come--I built every inch from scratch--been a labor of Love! The car is very well designed, drives like a dream, and is a Fast FED--very detailed--sanitary build--only the best parts available--no used junk-- all new parts- 200 in, fresh ( 5 runs) 355 CI aluminum rods, new crank, all brand new parts-fully ported aluminum heads,titanium, Jomar girdles, all ARP, Milodon pan, big pump, vintage Hilborn with rare staggered stacks-on alky-Enderle pump, all SFI safety parts, NHRA certed to 7.50, ballastic fabric diaper by DRE, moon style tank, gel battery, New Hayden wire wheels, slots blasted and painted to look like mag, Fresh glide with Ultra bell, 8 in, brake, deep aluminum pan, billet servos, all the good stuff, MW coupler, Moser axles, lite spool, REM polished and lite ring gear , Wilwood brakes, Stroud chute, Strange steering box, etc
    CALL me for lots more pix and details
    WIDE cage 21 1/2 in fit any driver
    Runs easy low 5's in 1/8th and mid 8's quarter
    Best complete Ready to race tonight FED on the market period!
    If you buy a roller you will spend a ton more and then still not know what you have--old chassis is NOT the way to go
    This was new build-all chrome moly--pro tigged--.095 wall car weighs 1320 ready to race
    CALL me for more photos and details car is in North Carolina--tricked out 24 ft enclosed can go with if you need one
    PS I have been on the Hamb for years just lost my info for my old password etc and had to start a new account--old hand been on here a long while buy with confidence
    Call me 704 244 6649 or email [email protected]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2018