Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Stolen cars Alberta canada

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Duncan arden barnett, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Following is a list of street rods stolen from rule Alberta canada late September 2018
    1930 model a roadster, black Buick v6 8"ford rear genie shifter. Moon discs.

1927 ford roadster , blue , jag rear end, v6 chev .
    These cars were stolen from an 83 year old ex firefighter (my dad) who resides in a home with advanced Alzeimers, if he knew what happened it would kill him good thing he will never know. Thanks to the rcmp we recovered a third car albeit damaged ,any help would be apreciated. 20180928_211402.jpg 20180928_211336.jpg 20180928_211402.jpg 20180928_211336.jpg

kidcampbell71 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  2. Chavezk21

Chavezk21

3. Where in Alberta? Pretty big province to just say rural Alberta although after more than a month they could be anywhere.

54vicky and chryslerfan55 like this.
  4. That sucks!
    I agree. The more info the better! Pretty ballsy to steal THREE cars. Was it over a period of time? What are the details on the recovered car? Was anyone implicated with the recovered car?

I'll be keeping my eyes open.

chryslerfan55 likes this.

5. 52lomofo

52lomofo

I'll keep an eye out

6. Sorry they were stolen from ryley an hour east of edmonton the recovered car was found an hour away in leduc

chryslerfan55 and K13 like this.
  8. They stole much more than cars it several trips all in all over 250,000.00 of theft the cars are the most visible.the theft happened one hour east of edmonton a place called ryley

9. That sucks. Unfortunately Alberta is turning in car theft central lately.

10. That just sucks
    I hope you get the stuff back , that was a substantial haul.
    Dads house empty and these low life’s had time, just awful

Happened to my in-laws a few years back, they have a house in Portugal and it got ransacked, all his tools furniture my father in-law had two vintage Honda motorcycles all gone
    The thieves even took the light bulbs, switch covers and all the plumbing fixtures !!!

11. It definitely will come back to them if theyre caught i am not the kind of guy to let them off with a three month sentence

12. Let them off at the end of a rope.

13. I hear you but they shoild rot off

14. It really sucks that they stole them in the first place but from an elderly sick man! Hanging is too good for them.

15. 34Larry

34Larry

I'm a defender of capital punishment except in theft and sex crimes. Maiming them in the most hideous way is the right way to go, so for the rest of their lives they can remember and regret what made them the way they have to live. God bless you dad, hope the bastards are caught soon.

Budget36 likes this.
  16. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It takes a real scumbag to steal from someone in his condition but unfortunately there are too many scumbags in the world looking for similar situations to prey upon.
    You can pretty well be sure that who ever robbed the place lives close enough to know the coming and going of family members and people who would check on it.

Hnstray likes this.
  17. 52lomofo

52lomofo

Any wheres near Edmonton

18. This sucks. Too close to home.
    Hope all the stuff and cars get recovered.
    Eyes out down here.

19. jvo

jvo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Watching here in Lethbridge.

20. I saw this on Kijiji and will certainly keep it in mind if I see or hear something in the north here, I’m in the peace country.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

21. Watching out for them in Phoenix, Oregon.