Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

1929 Ford Model A 5 window

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by gasservette68, May 30, 2018.

1. gasservette68

gasservette68

City: West Chester

State: Pennsylvania
    Price: 25k
    Im posting my Coupe its a kneejerk reaction so I may have a change of heart I just put it back on the road after a long winter thrash. I need 25k FIRM for this car Here are the details:
    Body: This car is very solid very minor rust/repair at the bottom of the rear quarters very minor otherwise the body is great paint is nice everything opens and shuts nicely. This car is not chopped or channeled its on an original boxed A frame kicked up in the back with an 8inch ford rear with coil overs. The front end runs a dropped axle I believe 39 Ford. Nice Fabric top and repop 32 grill shell
    Wheels and tires: wheels are 16 inch Ford spokes blasted and powdercoated to look like oxide primer with new quality repop caps and tires are Firestone WWs from Coker
    Motor and trans: Motor is a fresh 350/350hp with iron World heads Crane cam Crane roller rockers 4 bolt, 4x2 94s set up fresh from Ken O'connor in Canada (almost 2k) look and work great' 66-67 Chevy II fenderwell headers Mallory ign Faux Olds Valve cover etc etc. Rebuilt 700r4 shift kit conv and all the tricks for a good street trans Lokar shifter
    Interior: Fresh interior I drew up my buddies an upolsterer very nicely done not some homegrown job. headliner is a little homegrown but looks great it was in the car when I got it its black diamond tuck style.
    Brakes: car has a complete drum brake set up every inch of its new OG 39 Ford front drums rear has Bendex style drums has risidual valves new lines mast cyl Wilwood 2 into 4 Junction/prop valve brakes work really well.
    I could go on and on every 90 year old car has needs but ive been thru this car end to end I also put a fuel cell in the trunk new lines pump etc this car has Zero miles on the drivetrain I spent 10k just over this winter. This is an expensive car but alot of moneys been spent. Theres a Vid on youtube if you search... 1929 Model A 5 window coupe HotRod... the video will give you a good idea of the overall condition the car looks great sounds nasty drives nice for an old style chassis with not alot of tire on the ground I drive the car alot to work errends etc this is a turnkey car if your interested lets talk. I may look at trades but 25k takes the car. GM muscle Tri Five cars maybe a roadster ???Watcha got? Cash is King
    [email protected]
    Ive got lots of pics and i love to talk cars so if your interested reach out

Attached Files:

2. gasservette68

gasservette68