Register now to get rid of these ads!

Reward for return of Rocky's model A.....pic

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rocky, May 22, 2003.

1. Has Rocky seem this? It sure looks like the one that was stolen.

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  2. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Looks like @Rocky s had sidemount spare and the other doesn't...I guess fenders can be changed

chryslerfan55 and low budget like this.
  3. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Rockys pic has black headlight buckets these are chrome, Rockys grille and bumper were chrome these are painted black but that stuff could easily be changed, the fender I also noticed, that would take slightly more doing but possible....it had the blackwall tires in the parade pic tho...It also has the little spot light on the side that also could have been added???
    Heres a dash shot that might ring a bell in case ad disappears
    upload_2018-10-29_20-37-15.jpeg

Last edited: Oct 29, 2018
  4. zgears

zgears

Painted black parts that are normally chrome just make me more suspicious. Interior seems to be similar to what Rocky described.

5. low budget

low budget
    from Central Ky

Could be more paint work but.Rocky did say this too

6. Thanks, guys. I've chased down numerous leads but no way to prove any of them are mine unless the serial numbers match. If anybody tried to title/license my stolen truck in any state, the computer would catch it via the serial numbers. Problem is, serial numbers can also be changed to match an old title. Remember when you could buy number/letter stamps from JC Whitney back in the 50s-70s with the ford star and Ford font? God knows how many were sold.
    The only way I'm gonna get my truck back is if some dumb ass or maybe a totally innocent guy tries to title my serial number at the DMV. I'm not holding my breath.
    Thanks again, guys.

7. I suppose close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades!:rolleyes: HRP