Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Great Source for 1/0 & 2/0 Battery Cables

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by NJGreenBullitt, Oct 21, 2018.

1. NJGreenBullitt

NJGreenBullitt
    from New Jersey

Just wanted to give a great big thumbs up to Battery Cables USA in Louisville, KY

https://www.batterycablesusa.com/00-gauge-battery-cables-2-0-awg.html

I needed a new 2/0 starter cable for my '39 Buick, which is positive post. They advertise positive cables as red, so I sent a note to proprietor Mike asking if he could produce it in black. "No problem" he said. 3 days later I had it in hand....Fat, Flexible and Fit.

Fantastic pricing, quality product, super customer service.

2. Truck64

Truck64
    from Ioway

Aren't they great? I put together a complete set for not that much more money than the crappy drugstore cables with the junk terminals.

lothiandon1940 and chryslerfan55 like this.
  3. Beanscoot

Beanscoot

It's great to find really top quality products like this, that a guy can be proud to have on a car.

Truck64 and lothiandon1940 like this.

4. Those look good. I got mine made up locally by a speed shop for the same $$ while I waited, so the $20 per is about what I paid for mine.

5. Truck64

Truck64
    from Ioway

I believe they operate under the seller name "gaugewireandcable" on that famous auction site. They made up a set of 2/0 for my beast. Overkill, sure, but I don't hafta ever worry about cables. Maybe just meth tweakers. Gotta hood lock, so I'm good.

6. Boat parts sellers on eBay have them too. Similar cables are used on Merc Cruiser trim tabs. Seem to be good quality.

7. shivasdad

shivasdad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Just got an order in from Battery Cables USA. Very impressed, even though I haven't put them on the car yet. Props to the OP for suggesting a good vendor.

bobss396 likes this.
  8. I got mine from a welding supply shop.