Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage CHRR 2018

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KeithA31, Oct 16, 2018.

1. lumpy 63

lumpy 63

It wasn't the greatest CHRR I've been to for sure..Did we have a good time? Yep beats work any day. Not being able to run the Willys after towing all the way from San Diego sucked ass. Hanging out with Joe Airoso in our Pit and talking old time gasser racing....Priceless:cool: .

Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    bchctybob likes this.
  2. KeithA31

KeithA31

I was there for the 2016 fiasco, but, went back this year, and it was great, especially compared to 16, a lot of race cars, a lot of nitro, great classes, show cars in the grove is nice, but I’ve been to about a million car shows and that’s not why I go ( although Dunn’s rear engine funny was awesome to see in 16), and, way up the scale, was Linda sighing shit and just telling stories, looking great I must say

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

3. Daddyfink

Daddyfink

I've been attending since the Second Reunion, missed the first because I had no idea it was happening, and plan on going on till they quit or I am unable to attend.

So simply put, don't like it, don't go. I think what happened on the 25th Reunion was a shame, but, it shook all the fair weather fans out. The Hard Core group remains and will keep attending to race, celebrate our heroes and the sport we love.

That is all.

4. Church Key

Church Key

This group was great, they had the car out there all weekend. They must have been the last to leave, still had the car out on display well into Sunday afternoon.