Register now to get rid of these ads!

Vehicles "For Sale" in the HAMB, cut off date...

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Brians53vicky, Oct 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ...................The other ones aren't free. Thus everyone with later stuff to sell wants to change the rules.:rolleyes:

X38 likes this.
  2. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

Take a look at eBay . They change and change and change and then change again. It's annoying and a cluster. The Hamb is like your favorite easy chair and beverage. It's staying to the intended spirit and you know it is always there to entertain you when you come home from work. Besides , the members on here I feel I can trust even though it online. Can't say I get that feeling about the real world or other sites. A lot of good or bad starts at the top and Ryan is Rock solid for the good.

31hotrodguy and The37Kid like this.
  3. The37Kid

The37Kid

I joined the HAMB because of the 1964 year deadline and see NO REASON to have things change. I like the cars I like and the people that own them, the others are in their own world. Bob

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  4. I can't understand why everybody is repeating that there is no reason for change, when NOBODY, even the original poster, was asking for a change. The OP was simply asking for an explanation as to why the main board apparently has a cut-off date of 1965, but the classifieds have a 1964 cutoff. He wasn't asking for a major change, just making us aware there is an apparent wording conflict in the rules that maybe need to be clarified.
    You guys get jumpy sometimes.

Brians53vicky and 31hotrodguy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.