Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

36 Ford 3-window******even more added pics*******

Discussion in 'Cars For Sale' started by Irish Mike, Aug 8, 2018.

1. City: Yorba Linda

State: California
    Price: SOLD
    Basically stock with the exception of an OG dropped axle and reverse eye rear spring. 70's lacquer paint looks better in photo. 46 juice brakes using Early V8 garage kit. Not butchered in any way. Body solid, fenders had some work done by P.O. Body never off frame. OG style brown interior. Many new/rebuilt parts. Perfect for restoration. Has wide fives and WW on it now. No trades. Serious only please..... 36a.jpg

2. A lot of interest, nothing solid. PM for more pics if you're a serious buyer.....

3. IMG_0050.jpg IMG_0052.jpg IMG_0053.jpg Buy it before I raise the price due to the Calorie coupe selling for over 400k.....

4. I have everything to bring it back to stock for the purists.... IMG_0059.jpg IMG_0051.jpg

flatheadpete, Rick28 and 30TudorSedan like this.
  5. Would it sell if I said it was a "survivor"? If I had a barn it could become a barn find.....

6. Some good offers, just not there yet....I'll be at the Outriders picnic on Sunday.....

7. Had a sale fall through....One more time and then it's in storage.....

8. Sold yesterday. Thanks for the interest and offers. Went to NorCal.......

stonewall likes this.