Register now to get rid of these ads!

Where can I find ...... for a Milner 32?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BigWaveDave, Feb 11, 2010.

1. TSKieffer

TSKieffer

Who inspired who?

Attached Files:

2. F&J

F&J

^^ now that's a HOTROD.. that's the style "channeled badass coupes" that I remember as a teen in the 60s.

chryslerfan55 and cactus1 like this.
  3. 383stroker

383stroker
    from Roscoe, SD

Open up any hot rod magazine from back then and you’ll find lots of ugly and awkward looking feature cars IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

chryslerfan55 and cactus1 like this.
  4. Oh shit what's the story on that?!! More pics and info please!

chryslerfan55 and F&J like this.
  5. Harms Way

Harms Way

As I remember the story,.... This Deuce coupe was a regular local Hot Rod in the area that George Lucas grew up in,... And is assumed to be the inspiration for the "AG Deuce Coupe"....It would be great if George Lucas or somebody could find out, not only the story behind the coupes inspiration, But it's vision as well... Not to mention the fact that the AG Deuce Coupe started out as a full fendered Deuce 5W ,... It was Red, with red and white tuck an roll, and red carpet.... While people are still alive with clues that could piece this puzzle together.. It would be a very interesting story...

Hey CALI guys !...... Start the investigation !!!