Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Hotrodprimer threads

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Frankie47, Oct 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pete

Pete

Its Just not as traditional as it use to be, it’s littered with story telling..... lots of guys have jumped ship.

2. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

How have you both contributed to the hamb, all you do is USE the hamb for personal gain and selling parts and cars and pocketing the money.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  3. Who is HRP?

3W JOHN likes this.
  4. Sorry, I just had to!:p Met Mr. & Mrs. awhile back and yes they get it, and are just regular great folks. :cool:

5. Some kind of rule against that?

6. Come on guys, it's not even Christmas yet!:confused:

7. Gentlemen, the last time I heard this is a free country and if what I post offends your sense of what should and should not be posted it was not my intent, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, however if I was that far off base the moderators would surely delete my post.

I hold no ill will or animosity with any one of you and I can only suggest that each of you go to my profile and click the IGNORE button and never again have to subject yourself to seeing or reading another one of my post in the future. HRP

8. williebill

williebill

I don't read every one of HRP's threads, but some of them are damn funny, and completely appropriate for the HAMB. I'm old enough now that I LOOK for things that make me smile, and try to avoid those that don't.
    The HAMB is a safe haven, and an escape from reality. OR, our own individual reality.
    I personally like the stories sometimes, and appreciate the mods allowing them.

9. A Boner

A Boner

When I first found the H.A.M.B., I thought the site was HOTRODPRIMER'S and Ryan was a lurker! Still think he might have some stock in it.

10. just posting to increase my count

11. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

None that I am aware of , just suggesting they step up to the plate and post something besides what they have for sale and complaining about someone else.

12. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That's the only way some can feel good about themselves.

dirty old man and HOTRODPRIMER like this.
  13. toreadorxlt

toreadorxlt
    from Nashua, NH

id like to come here and see more build threads... i don't care who stayed up till 3AM or what they were listening too and the general chitter chatter about it.

I have a callous on my thumb from scrolling past the BS to see people actually make something out of metal. I want to see more tech less talk. Maybe I'm the minority here.

kidcampbell71, bct, swade41 and 8 others like this.
  14. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

Maybe a separate thread category?

Hnstray likes this.
  15. blindowl

blindowl
    BANNED
    from MASS

I've sold parts and projects to people to build a hot rod that's how we contribute. Not a bunch of silly posts.

16. blindowl

blindowl
    BANNED
    from MASS

Dig deep litte John

NorwegianV8 likes this.
  17. blindowl

blindowl
    BANNED
    from MASS

Haha , build something

NorwegianV8 and iwanaflattie like this.
  18. williebill

williebill

OK, kids. Look each other in the eye, and shake hands, or we're going to have to call your mom.

19. Dirk35

Dirk35

Gotta say, I appreciate the threads also. Thank you HRP for keeping the conservation about cars and hot rods going.

20. No, you are amongst the silent majority.

21. wheeldog57

wheeldog57

When I joined the HAMB I thought this website was made for me. The whole world of car builders all in one place. Seeing how other people BUILD cars, bouncing ideas off of countless crafty guys.
    I could give two craps about which air freshener you use in your coupe or what your car looks like in front of your house. But that is just me.

22. 3W JOHN

3W JOHN

I know danny enough to know he is not going to talk crap about anyone like you guys seem to enjoy doing.

I think you guys just like to bag on hotrodprimer, he told you how to ignore the post but you just like to bitch like little girls.

23. HRP's threads remind me of when a bunch of guys get together in the garage helping each other and shoot the shit, talking about everything and nothing. Just banter sometimes is good for the soul. I like the tech threads as much as the next guy but all work and no play makes some of you a dull boy.
    Try Midol, it used to help my wife when she got crotchety like some of you.

24. A lot of argle bargle here. LOL Maybe we could use a thread on scrolling past stuff. Just sayin'...

25. LAROKE

LAROKE

One of the hardest lessons of social media to embrace is "Don't feed the troll".

scotty t and 56don like this.
  26. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

Man you guys remind me of the Ford barn well before Ryan took it over.
    Grouchy old men. Relax and enjoy the show here. All the good and bad threads. I can recall Germ and others spending plenty of bandwidth here on the H.A.M.B. NOT talking about builds. We had our share of great story tellers too.
    All entertainment.
    I agree, I too would like to see more builds. But enjoy the banter and creative posts as a little dressing with the potatoes.

27. I heard Ryan was going to give HRP a free H.A.M.B. tattoo for his contributions to the site.

Sent from my iPhone using H.A.M.B.

Blue One likes this.
  28. Paul

Paul
    Editor

This thread has run its course

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.