Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. verde742

verde742

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018

2. Chrome make a big difference. I think it looks good..

chrome.jpg .

Dick Stevens, 509garyd and madfish like this.

3. 1.jpg 2.jpg

4. themoose and 509garyd like this.
  5. bjmayberry2

bjmayberry2

509garyd and themoose like this.
  6. atch

atch

The pic below is what The Moose did for me a while back (see posts 21756 and 21761). Clarence is about ready for paint but I'm considering rediusing the rear wheel openings to be concentric with the tires. Just slightly larger than the tires. OR maybe not quite so large.

Could someone keep everything else and change the wheel openings for me to see if I want to spend the ca$h to have it done?

b-t-w; the gas filler doesn't exist behind the door any more so could you eliminate that also? Exhaust is gone from just in front of the wheels also; it now comes out the back where it won't show in this side view.

TIA!!!

[​IMG]

7. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Who's Clarance? ^^^^^^^

8. wheel.jpg

9. atch

atch

Thanx, moose. It doesn't look as good as I expected.

Oh, well; more money saved before it gets spent.

Thanx again.

For anyone who has never heard it Clarence is the panel truck in my avatar. Owned it since '73. Having been on here for 16 years (with 2/3 posts per day) most of the regulars are familiar with him. Sorry I assumed...

10. Moose could you do a fade job? Something like this comet in a lighter silver blue color? I’ve got some defects I need to cover up and doing this would make things happen quicker

Attached Files:

11. Flamed48

Flamed48

[​IMG]

Could I see this 57 in black with a white top please and thank you

Sent from my iPhone using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

RaginPin3Appl3 and 509garyd like this.

12. 4.jpg

BigO, kiwijeff, slv63 and 4 others like this.
  13. BigO, Sancho and themoose like this.
  14. Can't wait to see it in the spring!!!

pcbart likes this.

15. black.jpg

16. Photoshop request. I am building this apache in a 60s/bellflower style. So its getting 15" astro Supremes with thin white walls, bellflower exhaust, a lowered stance, and probably some candy/metalflake paint (I'm thinking like an emerald green) possibly with some cream or gold scallops, mild or crazy I am not sure yet

I have the stock grill to go in it and the camper shell is staying on it.

Thanks
    0710181623b_HDR.jpg

0710181623a_HDR.jpg

509garyd likes this.
  17. The Bomber

The Bomber
    from mass.

Hey guys, this black and white I shot at Connecticut Dragway with a B&W 60 second Polaroid back in the 60's. Always wished it was color but lucky I had it at all...years later someone posts the same car in color. I would love to colorize the B&W using the color shot as a color donor. The weather when I shot the B&W was like the one in the color photo. I don't have the photoshop program , only 'Paint' which didn't work out well … was wondering if anyone here could do this for me on this site and am including the photos below.. I would greatly appreciate any help...Thanks Angelo Greco's 37 Willys-Conn. Dragway return road.jpg Angie Greco Willys.jpg

chryslerfan55 and 509garyd like this.
  18. I spent a lot of time at the Connecticut Dragway back in the day so this brings back a lot of memories. The photo is of vary poor quality and resolution so there's a lot of improve going on here...I hope it works for you.

color.jpg

19. madfish

madfish

@HotRodRyan

Sorry, I don't do no stinkin' campers.

Chjebby truck 2.jpg

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  20. silent rick

silent rick

let's revisit this one. i put up this photo of a model A and asked to swap the A body to a T body.
    [​IMG]

@themoose came up with this for me.
    [​IMG]

can someone now take the model A top, all of it above the belt line, and graft it on the model T body? maybe shrink the door opening and line up the door pillar.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    chryslerfan55, BigO, kiwijeff and 2 others like this.
  21. silent rick

silent rick

first off, i love the stance of the model A. i'm getting tired of the rear tire above the trunk look. i like how it fills the wheel well. another thing that caught my eye is the full wheel covers. i'm really liking them lately.
    moose has helped me out in the past by swapping model A roofs to my T. the quarter windows always looked weird. i want to see what it would look like with model A windows

22. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Here's my version. Kept it simple. 1958 Fleetside Final.jpg

23. madfish

madfish

24. silent rick

silent rick

25. The Bomber

The Bomber
    from mass.

Hey Themoose, Wow ! Holy Crap! Looks beautiful! Can’t Thank You enough!! Got my wish after all these years!.. Angelo Greco from Weathersfield, Ct., owner of Central Garage in Hartford told me he found the car on s farmer’s field in Winsted, then sold it to s guy in Warterford... very town this WIllys wound up in stared with a W, lol... wonder where it is today ? ... I know my B&W pic was not clear . Considering what you had to work with, it came out great thanks to your big effort... what part of Connecticut are you from? Connecticut Dragway was the first track I ever went to, Angelo’s Willys was the first Willys I ever saw—- got hooked on it all lol thankscagain... made my day and weekend!take care....Dennis

26. madfish

madfish

The Sixties are calling.....

red truck w fenders.jpg

27. @The Bomber
    I'm from the northwest corner of Connecticut. I spent my early drag racing days at either Connecticut Dragway, Lebanon Valley or Dover. A friend of mine still works the tower at Lebanon Valley but it ain't the same as it used to be and the quarter mile isn't a quarter anymore for the top fuel and funny car classes.By the way...Your welcome !

chryslerfan55 and kiwijeff like this.
  28. Hey @madfish ..Just in case you break down.....:D

112.jpg

29. The Bomber

The Bomber
    from mass.

Oh ok Thanks! Yea drags were great before cubic money, developers and noise activists ruined it. BTW, I noticed there were some white spots I didn’t clean up originally, saw them inside the windshield, front fenders and grass outside the driver’s door Window... so I made a copy so I wouldn’t ruin your original pic, and cleaned them on the copy I wouldn’t have seen them if it wasn’t for your fine work, I will send you a copy and see if you like it..Thanks again.

chryslerfan55 and 509garyd like this.