Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical Need eyes on a car in Wilmington NC

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by falconsprint63, Oct 17, 2018.

1. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

Anybody in Wilmington, NC or the surrounding area willing to go smoke over a car for me. He's about 2 miles from the Battleship North Carolina. Want someone to poke around an verify overall condition of the body before I hop in a car for a 10 hour round trip drive.

2. Be sure to have them check for flood damage.:eek:

catdad49 and Sporty45 like this.
  3. GordonC

GordonC
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Falconsprint63 I am about 2 miles from the battleship as well. Is the car your looking at a red 63 Falcon ragtop per chance? If it is I think he lives here in the same development as me. If thats not the car let me know and Ill see what I can do to help out. Hit me up with a PM.

4. 41rodderz

41rodderz
    from Oregon

My first thoughts exactly , HRP:)

5. falconsprint63

falconsprint63
    from Mayberry

@GordonC that's the one. Red drop top. I'll message you his name and conts contact info in the morning. Have it written down at the office. Keep a eye on your pm's.

Unless of course you're already familiar with the car. He also has a 56 ford pickup.

Sent from my SM-G950U using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

catdad49 and lothiandon1940 like this.
  6. Boneyard51

Boneyard51

I read post and think about answering, then I see “41rodderz”s aviator..... and there it goes...

Bones

catdad49 likes this.
  7. It’s a small world after all .....

Jim

8. catdad49

catdad49

Gordon's a good guy, he'll tell you straight. Boneyard, I know you were just admiring the lOgO! Now,............ what was the question?!